[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is fucking kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

File: EmojiMovieInterior-2[1].jpg (819KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EmojiMovieInterior-2[1].jpg
819KB, 1920x1080px
this is fucking kino
>>
Too bad the_dipshit losers are going to spam this film with negative reviews.
>>
haha epic I also love le kino meme op whats your reddit handle?
>>
File: bath-cats-01.jpg (111KB, 880x846px) Image search: [Google]
bath-cats-01.jpg
111KB, 880x846px
>someone re-names emoticons which have been around since the 90's, and makes a name brand around them

>introduces them as something new to retarded millenials and post-millenials who weren't around then

>they buy that shit up like the good dumb sheep they are

>how do we make more money off of them? LET'S MAKE A MOVIE THAT PANDERS TO THEM WITH HOW THEY'RE AGAINST STUFF AND HATE TRUMP!"

>We'll make billions! We'll make big money like Obama!
>>
>>85571046
I'm sorry, but did The Emoji Movie already lose best picture? Oh, that's right. It isn't even out yet. In fact, it comes out next month. Does not having box office sales before it's out count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the movie isn't out? The Emoji Movie is still playing next month and Sony has been the best studio in Hollywood for how many years now? It's playing during one of the worst seasons in film and Nolan just happens to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of alt-right drumpfkins. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Sony is still one of the best fucking studios in Hollywood, they had hits like Sausage Party and Don't Breathe last year and would have won Best Picture if Paul Feig didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when The Emoji Movie wins best picture and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a critic just gave The Emoji Movie a fresh tomato. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Emoji topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the movie because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking movies on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>85571098
Hey Sony, please stop making shitty movies.
>>
This movie, man.
I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been watching it for four hours straight across only two movie theaters and about five sound systems, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn.
I just laughed watching them desperately try to make their way out of the Candy Crush app, with ominous bots startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing Emojis on a little yellow snapchat with a pink filter. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.
I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as CGI and voice acting, but most of all, this movie has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first scene once I took a seat. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. The Movie just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic movie. I have no words.
Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Sony and Tony Leondis. Jeez Louise.
>>
Can I be real for a second?

This board is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an animated adventure for you to embark on. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The movie was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a movie.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly epic adventure filled with action and funny shit. I just watched it for an hour and a half and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it simple? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the product placement jarring and the jokes questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to have the appventure of a lifetime inside a smartphone and then say "yeah but…"

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring movies in recent memory.

Sony Pictures doesn't owe you a good time. Yet they gave you 86 MINUTES worth.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.
>>
This thread made me leave Dongkirk halfway through and sneak into a The Emoji Kinogræphíque screening desu. The folks at Sony managed to make more relatable characters and palpable tension that the latest Nolan stinker. Glad the bad taste of those nameless pretty boi faggots and the memey TICKTICKTICK soundtrack was washed away by the GOATness of the team behind the greatest film of the year. The Emoji Movie is a winner!
>>
Of course fedora-tipping redditors can't grasp multi-layered ironic satire when they see it. I just watched it and I was literally in shock by how one thing can be so kíno. It wasn't meant to be a comedy; it wasn't meant to be a kids movie. It was supposed to be watched as an allegory for the modern world's blind acceptance of anything that's presented as being cool just for its own sake. The very act of watching the movie was it telling you "See? You like to use emojis everyday and so does everyone around you so you have to watch this because you're part of the grotesque machine that is modern pop culture". The screen was laughing at me and I enjoyed every moment of it. Of course Redditor McAtheists won't ever understand that, their small "le epic upboat XD" brains could never allow them to pull their heads out of their asses and really appreciate the art that is Le Filmé Emojie. Fuck reddit, man. The movie was great
>>
I watched it and it's fantastic. The critics saying otherwise are not smart enough to understand it. It is full of hidden meaning and underlying themes, it's incredible.
It's meant to be shallow at first glance because that's part of the message it's trying to send.
>>
>>85571046
Please, tell us all about your AOL Instant Messenger away messages.
>>
File: 1447450966818.jpg (15KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1447450966818.jpg
15KB, 413x395px
>>85571098
>Sony has been the best studio in Hollywood for how many years now?

Paid shills are so easy to spot.

Not only are they NOT the best, it's like their CEO is trying to destroy the company.
>>
TJ Miller is right, with Trump as president we need to just be able to sit down, have some popcorn, and LAUGH! This movie delivers on that and more with a likeable cast, animation with great graphics, and lots of gags that people of all ages can enjoy.
>>
>>85571098
What was this pasta originally about? I feel like it's something /v/ but I can't remember for the life of me
>>
Not since the LEGO movie have I had such a blast! Take the family to this family friendly fun flick!
>>
>>85571612
/sp/ pasta about the Chargers I think
>>
>>85569411
Honestly, I was shocked by how high quality this movie was. By the end I was just... stunned. I really was. I wasn't expecting something of this level of Disney/Pixar quality walking in but I'm glad I purchased my tickets online at ticketmaster.com and saw it anyway. The jokes are truly brilliant and downright hysterical. I haven't laughed this hard since I saw the LEGO movie. I will definitely be purchasing it on Blu-ray when it's released later this year.
>>
When I first heard about an upcoming Emoji movie I thought, "what the heck?"

Boy was I wrong. Sony nailed it with the humor. Best animated film since the LEGO movie easily
>>
>>85571046
Only contemporary filmmakers would be depraved enough to make a movie about this. Even in 2007 they wouldn't stoop down to make a movie about emoticons. If that was the tech we had in today's movie climate you can bet they would have made an emoticon movie.
>>
Guys, believe the hype. The Emoji Movie is a blast! This was the best time I had at the theaters since the LEGO movie. Patrick Stewart as Poop was my kid's favorite, but TJ Miller undoubtedly made his breakthrough comedic performance here. Bring the family! Tell your friends! The Emoji Movie :D
>>
File: Brainslug.png (66KB, 338x400px) Image search: [Google]
Brainslug.png
66KB, 338x400px
>>85571746
the paid-shill is strong with this one

Are you one of those people who spent hours removing negative comments and down-votes from Sony's Ghostbusters trailer page to keep it from being the most down-voted vid in Youtube history?
>>
This trailer is simply litty. You can tell Sony is going absolutely all out for the FANS.
>>
>>85569411
All I can say is: AMAZEBALLS!
Not only is this the funniest movie to come out of the last 5 years (at least), but it's the best movie Sony has ever produced (ok, maybe tied with Spiderman Homecoming). The humor is aimed at adults, and the tone is reminiscent of The LEGO movie. Plus the theater gave me a free Emoji Movie fidget spinner.
>>
Here's what Pepe the Frog thought of the Emoji Movie. What are you waiting for?
>>
>>85571612
/sp/, the Chargers were losing at half time and it was too much for one butthurt anon.
>>
File: stupid.jpg (35KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
35KB, 500x373px
>>85571885
This shit might work on another board, but not this one.
>>
>>85571654
definitely, i honestly havent seen anything that's made me laugh this hard since the LEGO movie. Really shared some similar atmospheric aspects with it which was awesome.
Thanks based Sony
>>
Here's Pepe the Frog after watching the Emoji Movie :D
>>
pepe is watching the emoji movie lol
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/07/27/review-the-emoji-movie-is-painless-but-weightless/amp/

The emoji movie is good because
>The main character is a metaphor for gay
>It has a female character
>Neither of the human characters are white males

T. forbes
>>
>>85571943
If you think it wasn't satire from the get-go, you're mentally ill.
>>
>>85569411
My wife and I brought the kids, grandkids, grandparents and great grandparents to see this and WWOOOOWWW! We all loved this movie so much that we hid behind the curtain to watch it two more times in a row! Not since the (created by God himself) LEGO movie has there been such a perfect piece of cinematic magic. When we eat dinner, it is all anyone can talk about. I talk to my wife about the nuances of the writing in the bathroom while she is showering and I'm brushing my teeth while shitting.

Best movie in the last 17 years. No lie. It is LEGO good.
>>
>>85569411
best animated comedy since The LEGO Movie
>>
>>85572070
they're trying to meme like really hard like they did with baywatch
>>
I can't wait for "LIT SENPAI: TBQH" tje movie.
>>
>>85572025
You are the worst kind of pleb. Not for the emoji movie but for shitting while brushing your teeth.
>>
>>85572003
>but it’s a little off-putting how a movie that comes strongly out of a gate as a gay metaphor goes hard into a needless heterosexual romantic subplot, as if to placate less-tolerant moviegoers.
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257KB, 516x526px
not gonna lie, this looks like it's going to be pure emoji-kino
>>
>>85572119
lol i love this pic
>>
>>85572119
Where did you get this picture of me?
>>
File: Screensho2.png (208KB, 756x335px) Image search: [Google]
Screensho2.png
208KB, 756x335px
still doing better than Garbage Pail Kids
>>
>>85572119

I haven't laughed this hard since the LEGO movie
>>
>Emoji movie thread is 90% pastas
Why am I not surprised /tv/ would meme this
>>
Me and my wife's son totally had a blast watching this. Definitely recommended if you liked The LEGO Movie.
>>
>>85572119
Can I save this pic?
>>
>>85572168
If the mainstream hate it, we love it

If the mainstream love it, we hate it.

That's how it's always been.
>>
>>85572192
THIS. It is a hilarious comedic romp from start to finish. I haven't laughed this much or this hard since seeing The LEGO Movie. They say this is a "kids' movie" but it has a lot of adult references only mature people will appreciate. Definitely the sleep hit of 2017, can't wait to see it again with my wife and her son this weekend.
>>
>>85572192

This guy has the right idea! Bring all of your wife's sons to watch the Emoji Movie!
>>
>>85569411
I loved this movie, I was PISSING myself with laughter the whole time! My wife's boyfriend almost died from laughing too much. If you're not a fan, then don't bad talk this movie until you've seen it. You don't know what you're missing!
>>
If you liked the LEGO movie and if your wife loves fat black cocks go see this movie NOW
>>
>>85572213
butthurt capeshiters actually believe this. go back retard
>>
>>85572265
I don't even have a girlfriend.
What do I do then?
>>
>>85572466
Have you forgotten about the no singles policy?
>>
This piece of shit movie is the reason why Genndy's Popeye kino was cancelled. They made all the animators work on this instead
>>
>>85572466
Take your siblings or your parents! Did they like The LEGO Movie? Then they will LOVE this film. Destined to be a classic of this generation :)
>>
>"OMG the Angry Birds movie sounds so retarded, who could possibly make a film out of that crap game?"
>Turns out to be unironically fun
Never trust /tv/'s opinion on anything.
>>
>>85572605
there aren't any adult themes are there?
>>
>>85572375
>>>/r/eddit
Where you belong, summerfag.
>>
>>85569411
>kino
Yeah I know it's shit can you please stop making these threads now?
>>
>>85572643
They're so subtle that only us adults will notice! ;)
>>
>>85572591
Pepe the frog enjoyed this movie! Why don't you give it a chance?
>>
>>85572213
This man knows what's up
>>
They got it right the first two or three times but then they misrepresented the LGBQT when the Meh emoji interacted with the pewp emoji. I don't pay money to be triggered, thank you. Please do a little more research into gender spectrum next time. Otherwise I really loved it. Got some good laughs. Reminded me of what a great time I had watching the LEGO movie.

would protest with/10
>>
>>85572670
dont be rude anon. take that attitude back to redd.it
>>85572671
thanks
>>
>>85572670
Many threads are being made because this movie is turning out to be a summer hit! Why don't you take some friends and go see what all the hype is about :)
>>
>>85572628
Who's this /tv/ person anon, because all I see in this thread is anon.
>>
>>85572711
Oh ok, if Pepe liked it then I guess this changes everything. Brb, ordering 50 tickets.
>>
File: IMG_9274.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9274.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>at emoji movie
>movie paused for 15 min playtime break for the kids
>realize the PT on my ticket meant playtime
>>
TJ Miller? Is that you?
You and your movie suck balls.
Chortle away.
>>
>>85572658
you think people shit on popular things, probably talking about dogshit like deadpool and gotg. watch more film.
>>
>>85572835
>autism friendly screening
>>
File: IMG_9275.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9275.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>85572835
Another pic of the playtime break
>>
>>85572835
That sounds like so much fun! We held similar events at screenings of The LEGO Movie. Hope you enjoyed yourself :)
>>
>>85571098
I'm sorry, but did The Emoji Movie already lose best picture? Oh, that's right. It isn't even out yet. In fact, it comes out next month. Does not having box office sales before it's out count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the movie isn't out? The Emoji Movie is still playing next month and Sony has been the best studio in Hollywood for how many years now? It's playing during one of the worst seasons in film and Nolan just happens to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of alt-right drumpfkins. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Sony is still one of the best fucking studios in Hollywood, they had hits like Sausage Party and Don't Breathe last year and would have won Best Picture if Paul Feig didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when The Emoji Movie wins best picture and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a critic just gave The Emoji Movie a fresh tomato. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Emoji topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the movie because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking movies on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>85572924
>Lego movie
>pause halfway through to play with Lego
That sounds like da shit.
>>
>>85570948
Can't we go one thread without you faggots shilling your homesite?
>>
Can cartoons be waifus Just like Anime and Manga? because I think I am going to bust one!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyM3eHf-zvE
>>
>>85569411
i bet america makes this movie a box office hit
>>
>>85572022
You've never met a Chargers fan. Or been to /sp/.
>>
>>85569411
Of course fedora-tipping redditors can't grasp multi-layered ironic satire when they see it. I just watched it and I was literally in shock by how one thing can be so kíno. It wasn't meant to be a comedy; it wasn't meant to be a kids movie. It was supposed to be watched as an allegory for the modern world's blind acceptance of anything that's presented as being cool just for its own sake. The very act of watching the movie was it telling you "See? You like to use emojis everyday and so does everyone around you so you have to watch this because you're part of the grotesque machine that is modern pop culture". The screen was laughing at me and I enjoyed every moment of it. Of course Reddictor McAtheists won't ever understand that, their small "le epic upboat XD" brains could never allow them to pull their heads out of their asses and really appreciate the art that is Le Filmé Emojie. Fuck reddit, man. The movie was great.
>>
>>85572835
How the hell could you not make that mistake?
>>
File: 1493763627001.jpg (278KB, 1205x827px) Image search: [Google]
1493763627001.jpg
278KB, 1205x827px
So, when do you think will get "Meme: The Movie"?

>Spürdo has to go and rescue his parents, Pepe and Pedober, hilarity ensures
>>
File: 1500237585724.png (427KB, 514x662px) Image search: [Google]
1500237585724.png
427KB, 514x662px
>>85572835
Were any of them loud and had a fidget spinner?
>>
>>85571192
>>85571519
>>85571612
I thought it was a /pol/ meme about the 2008 election between obama and romney
>>
File: ALONE.jpg (150KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
ALONE.jpg
150KB, 550x366px
>>85574976
Someone attempted Meme toys a while back. I saw them in my local GAME (bongland fucking gamestop).
http://www.logicaltoys.co.nz/shop/BRANDS/Internet+Memes/Alone+Face+Meme.html
>>
>>85575678
Of course, these are now outdated, but I certainly won't be surprised to see a Meme Movie of whatever's hip these days (and of course, 2 years out of date once the movie is released).
>>
File: 239[2].jpg (34KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
239[2].jpg
34KB, 500x494px
>>85572835
The visual of some fat anon sitting there alone watching everyone's kids play is really great
>>
>>85572905
Go down the slide you faggot
>>
>>85575413
/pol/ didnt exist in 2008
>>
>>8557597
>>85575413
Also obama didn't run again romney in 2008.
>>
This film is actually litty as fuck but I wouldn't understand critics to understand. You see, critics are mentally incapable of comprehending the concept of RAUNCHY summer fun. My theater's aisles ran yellow with waves of golden piss as I laughed my friggin' a$$ off with the broskis.
>>
File: 1452805555628.jpg (223KB, 540x871px) Image search: [Google]
1452805555628.jpg
223KB, 540x871px
Does this film have any BLACKED.COM-tier scenes?

If it does then I am purchasing tickets for both me and my wife asap
>>
drumhkins can't recover from this movie
>>
Surprised there aren't that many threads of this movie today
>>
>>85572835
what the fuck that exists?
>>
>>85571046
Seriously I've never understood this shit. One day it's called a smiley or an emoticon. The next everyone calls it emoji like it's literally always been called that. Why is the word even a japanese portmanteau? Plus I'm almost certain emoji is a portmanteau of emo[te/tion/etc.] and ji (face) regardless of what the origin story behind this officially is: it's literally a japanese rendition of the word 'emoticon'. So what the hell?
>>
>>85572835
Well at least it gave your falcon a chance to fly around some
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.