[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she right for the role of Supergirl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: supergirl_1_0.jpg (577KB, 2000x1336px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl_1_0.jpg
577KB, 2000x1336px
Was she right for the role of Supergirl?
>>
Writing is the big problem with the show not the casting or the cheesy effects
>>
Going to need to measure the gas pressure in her colon to properly answer that question.
>>
>>85565595
supergirl.. more like SLUTTYNECKgirl ahahhah
>>
No. Supergirl shouldn't be played by a slut.
>>
>white
>cis

No.
>>
>>85565595
i enjoy seeing her get beat up if that's what you mean
>>
>>85565595
I wish they'd do something about her hair. she looks like a lazy cosplayer.
>>
File: supershit.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
supershit.webm
3MB, 700x394px
As much as I hate everything about the show, She is a good Supergirl
>>
>>85565595

They had biggest episode of the show, her and barry teaming up. They had some good moments but they waste it by having firefighters save the day.

Two of most powerful people on planet and firefighters.

The show's problem is all writing.
>>
>>85565595
Absolutely. She is adorable and has the perfect look for Supergirl and Kara.
>>
>>85565643
>>85567832
I know one of the writers of Supergirl, if you only you knew the type of people they have writing
>>
>>85568126
I can imagine them, Do they look anything like modern indie game devs?
>>
You just want someone to post the nudie pictures dontcha
>>
>>85568126
Does she go to your school?
>>
>>85565658
it's like 8 or 9
>>
my dick feels it was right
>>
>>85568237
Well let's see it
>>
>>85565595

Whenever I watch this show all I can think is 'but can she take a dick though?'
>>
>>85567508

She really isn't
>>
>>85565595
honestly there's so much i want to discuss about how the show is done and what could be better but i just dont feel there's enough people on this board to ever have a strong convo about it.

I want to talk about her
I want to talk about Mr Myxlplyx
I want to talk about Mon El being Riley from Buffy
I want to talk about the pandering
I want to talk about the huge revolt from the LGBT community because the cast sang a song

There's just not enough people would would discuss the show on it's own merits without resorting to calling it SJW then leaving the thread
>>
Who else would have been good for the role?
>>
>>85568712
Maisie Williams
>>
>>85565595
There shouldn't have been a Supergirl in the first place.
>>
>>85568537
I bet you don't even own 5 longboxes
>>
>>85568676
autists come into these threads waiting for people to post her fappening pics which is fucking retarded, like it's some rite of passage.

Stupid dumb thirsty scum.
>>
Wish the makeup department would hide that huge divot on her forehead. Also needs a nose job, fucking proboscis monkeybitch
>>
>>85568252
No they're just family friends
>>
>>85568676
You mean Monny's going to start letting vamps suck on him?
>>
>>85568206
More like bitchy LA popular girl, not nerdy at all
>>
>>85568980
No I mean he's the vanilla guy who just likes straight relationships and shit. Then gets dragged into this world of weird people who have their own unique flow and gets it wrong a lot. However he's still a good a guy and trying hard to fit in. He's just confused af.

I wouldn't mind if supergirl introduced someone like Spike though
>>
I dropped this show so hard. They went full SJW, and the writing is just terrible.

Not to mention how she walks around with her friends openly talking about the DEO, or how she is Supergirl. like good fucking job keeping the secret government branch, and your secret identity a secret.

Melissa is cute though.
>>
>>85569127
A cute!
>>
>>85569045
also militantly liberal, as you can imagine
>>
>>85565595
>not sexy hot blonde bimbo jailbail
>right for the role of Supergirl

NO ONE can't do Supergirl, right.
>>
File: 1492223132673.jpg (26KB, 564x711px) Image search: [Google]
1492223132673.jpg
26KB, 564x711px
Yes.
>>
>>85568978
Nose jobs always suck
>>
File: 5867rJ0.jpg (3MB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
5867rJ0.jpg
3MB, 4272x2848px
>>85565595
>not cute
>not sexy

nope
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.