[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch my movie!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 19-tj-miller.w1200.h630.jpg (229KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
19-tj-miller.w1200.h630.jpg
229KB, 1200x630px
Watch my movie!
>>
alright
>>
>>85560888

get fukt idiot
>>
>>85560888
I hate this dumb faggot
>>
>>85560888
What movie?
>>
File: 1496667628563.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1496667628563.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>mfw my colleagues dont have the same political beliefs as me
>>
>>85560888
>hello eric backman, this is mike hunt, your movie sucks
>>
>>85561047
(((movie #43488)))
>>
Nah man, you'll always be "the guy who was eaten by the Cloverfield monster" to me.
>>
with you jews you lose, tj
>>
If you don't watch his movie, Trump wins.
>>
>>85562365
But Trump won almost a year ago
>>
Go away Carrot Top.
>>
>>85561641
>not the guy who got vaporized in one of the transformers movies, I forget which
>>
pretty insufferable pretty quick
>>
>>85563484

Transformers 4. And that was the most satisfying part of the movie.

I love that Mark Wahlburg's character glances back and doesn't even look sad and no one talks about it again. Hilarious
>>
>>85560888
very punchable.
>>
>>85560888
This guy was the same aloof loudmouth back as a Chicago comedian as he is now. He's definitely more 'fun' than intelligent or smart.
>>
File: 1500791195720.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500791195720.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>Leave a highly rated HBO show in a tantrum because your coworkers didn't piss away money to Hillary
>Blame them for Hillary not winning
>when Hillary wasted over a Billion and didn't win
>Do Emoji movie, seriously thinking its gonna make children leftist, in some retarded delusion of fighting Trump
>Says he's gonna dedicate his career to """"fighting"""" Trump

Hope he's really good at sucking cock, cause if I was Mike Judge I would never let him come back
>>
>>85560888
He should have stayed on Silicon Valley. At least his interactions with Jian Yang wade him appear funny. If Ready Player One does poorly (or if he is clearly the weak link in the otherwise good movie) he is done.
>>
>>85563961
I understand the rage but these people need some discipline in not attacking everyone close to them with the fury of a man who believes the world has been betrayed.
>>
>>85565079
made*
>>
nah
>>
>>85563961
>Do Emoji movie, seriously thinking its gonna make children leftist, in some retarded delusion of fighting Trump
>Says he's gonna dedicate his career to """"fighting"""" Trump
he was obviously joking, are you retarded?
>>
>>85563961
im amazed at the cognitive dissonance of some people. either they outright know shes a criminal and still support her or don't believe anything that goes against their beliefs and actively ignores evidence.

now im not saying trump is innocent, but her skeletons jumped out of the closet and drove 280mph across america shooting guns in the air.

fuck eric bachman. im gonna watch silicon valley even harder now, probably buy some merch too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.