[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched Crumb. At one point Robert mentions he has only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: kq6PJvS.jpg (146KB, 700x590px) Image search: [Google]
kq6PJvS.jpg
146KB, 700x590px
Just watched Crumb. At one point Robert mentions he has only truly loved one person in his life and it's his daughter. Right after talking about his sexual fantasies and his ex-wives/girlfriends. The next shot is his arm around his daughters shoulder and they focus on his hand and in the background you see his annoyed wife. Does this imply he either is attracted to his own daughter or he molests her? The editing felt so purposeful.

Also, post your favorite Crumb panels.
>>
>>85556129
I didn't get that from it at all, I got the classic "I can't really like anyone who'd fuck me" self-loathing mindset.
>>
>>85556187
I could see this too. But the scene right before made me think that's what he meant, and what the director, David Lynch, wanted to imply. Even my friend thought the same thing as we watched it.
>>
>>85556240
It was directed by Terry Zwigoff, Lynch only produced.
>>
There is an element of incest in the work he made he got off on, the 1950s family orgy comic is referenced in the movie. Though it's doubtful he molested his daughter, Thomas Mann wrote about lusting after his own son but nothing indicated he acted on those desires
>>
>>85556240
Wrong, and you didn't read the credits.
>>
>>85556749
>>85556502
Sorry, misread it at the start of the movie I guess.

>>85556708
I want to doubt it too, but that's true. He clarifies at one point that he never acts on his fetishes to strangers.
>>
Why was Charles so likeable senpai?
>>
>>85556897
Yes, you can't fucking read. The thread is over, you're too mentally slow to continue.
>>
>>85556129
Watch Confessions of Robert Crumb too, it's not as exploitative and doesn't focus on his brothers. You can find the entire movie online if you google it.
>>
Crumb is obviously a complete pervert, and partially unhinged. So even if he doesn't molest her, I'm not surprised he has a creepy relationship with her
>>
File: crumb002.jpg (203KB, 655x589px) Image search: [Google]
crumb002.jpg
203KB, 655x589px
>>85556129
Aline is a bitch, anyway. I always wanted to vomit when the two of them did a comic together, and she put her shitty crayon-tier garbage next to Crumb's work.
>>
File: RobertCrumbMrNaturalButto.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
RobertCrumbMrNaturalButto.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
Mr. Natural movie when!?
>>
>>85556129
What? That's a big fucking leap dude. He just said he doesn't love his wife, why wouldn't that be the sole reason they edited her annoyed face in?
There is no need to go to pedo conspiracies.
>>
>his sisters never agreed to be interviewed

shame
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.