[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the six million

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1-O9HVlu_pIOyTqChpovII-A.jpg (142KB, 1600x674px) Image search: [Google]
1-O9HVlu_pIOyTqChpovII-A.jpg
142KB, 1600x674px
Remember the six million
>>
Just got back from this movie. Seemed like a very heavy handed pro-refugee story. Chemistry between the two leads was awful. No suspense because it was so obvious everything was going to go right. Also the main characters slaughter all of the other aliens they come across. They mention how going into the one sector alone would be some sort of diplomatic catastrophe but they end up murdering some royal emperor and everyone in the room with no consequence. The whole sequence was just for the Rihanna cameo anyways. You could have cut out the 20 minutes that plot line took and the movie wouldn't have changed. Some parts were okay but the execution of this whole movie just felt off. Everything was too cliche.
>>
>>85550860
six million what?
>>
>>85550860
which video game is this
>>
>>85551120
Can't disagree with any of that. It looked cool, didn't really enjoy the story and it was a bit long.
>>
why was the pearl emperor clearly played by a woman

were they all played by women and i just didn't notice
>>
>>85551512
They're pretty as fuck that's why.
>>
any of you watch it in 3d and got a headache?
I swear, so many 3d shots in this film are headache inducing, I guess because this film was pure specialeffectskino at the expense of being storykino
>>
>>85551120
the worst part was harry osbourne's 5 minute scene of running through walls in his powersuit, then cara getting caught by aliens and put in a wooden cage, WHILE WEARING THE SAME POWERSUIT
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.