[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's getting pretty good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

It's getting pretty good
>>
>>85547987
No it ain't
>>
>>85547987
what kind of faggot haircut is that? he looks like a fag.
>>
>>85547987
So it's pretty obvious the Saint is going to get out and realize he now has the power to use the word as well, right? I'm assuming this isn't in the comic because apparently there's barely any connection between the comic and show.
>>
>>85551875
waht he only has one percent of his soul. he's been put on a bus until he's needed again, some other villain was just introduced
>>
>>85547987
No its not. Why the fuck would he dump him in a easy to escape lake/van? Instead, he should just have told him to stay a million miles away from him and his friends.
>>
>>85547987
Apart from the terrible Tulip/Jesse relationship flashback episode, yeah.
>>
>>85551875
You do realize Genesis gives him the power and has nothing to do with his actual soul right? He didn't give 1 percent of genesis to him.
>>
>>85547987
is that ricky martin, i thought he died of aids
>>
They don't know where they're going with this seasons. It's a limited premise.
>>
>>85553521
No, I get that, but the way I figured it worked was Genesis latched onto Jesse's soul, considering it itself seemed like a soul-esque entity.
>>
>>85553541
Which is weird because they have a whole comic book to adapt but they're making their own shit up for some reason rather than actually using the source material.
>>
>>85549461
best post
>>
>>85553593
I saw it as Genesis is just currently occupying his body like a parasite.
>>
File: leonidas.jpg (79KB, 842x557px) Image search: [Google]
leonidas.jpg
79KB, 842x557px
I'm still annoyed by the fact that The Saint was in even Hell to begin with. He was supposed to be asleep in Boot Hill.

Hell's inability to punish him was the defining aspect of his character and the fucking reason he was made The Saint in the first place.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.