[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mark leaves >channel loses all the appeal Way to go, Adam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 81WmAWjj.jpg (18KB, 364x400px) Image search: [Google]
81WmAWjj.jpg
18KB, 364x400px
>Mark leaves
>channel loses all the appeal

Way to go, Adam
>>
>implying a dog fucker ever had appeal
>>
>>85546686
Why did he start making less content when he opened up a patreon?
>>
>>85546776

The real question is, Why are people still giving him money if he releases nothing?
>>
Stopped watching him when I learned he was a furry
what a shame too, I liked his videos
>>
>>85546899
the money is per video so they only give him money if he makes a video
>>
Ah fuck, Mark left? Why? The Pokemon videos were hilarious.
>>
>>85547016
why does it say monthly on his patreon?
>>
>>85547025
Clearly he wouldn't let him suck his dick
>>
Mark left? What? When? Why????? Mark was a funny man
>>
>>85547055
I guess he must have changed it then
>>
>>85546686
>channel loses all the appeal
but mark has still been in all of the stuff released since that announcement
>>
Nice thread Mark.

Merk only ever did editing for the gaming channel, he has never had anything to do with film review, the main focus.
>>
>>85547133
Apparently adam was trying to get him to edit videos for months but mark just never did, even with paid vacations and large breaks inbetween vids. Theres more details somewhere online.
>>
>>85547245
>somewhere online
more specifically, the most recent patreon video and probably also the yms subreddit
>>
>>85547025
>>85547133

3:16:00

twitch tv/videos/151234986
>>
File: 879879.png (519KB, 1823x1563px) Image search: [Google]
879879.png
519KB, 1823x1563px
>>85547025
>>85547133
Here's a wall-o-text about it if you like.
>>
>>85547336
>adam was jealous his friend got a gf so he literally asked her to stop spending time with him so he could work on more unfunny videos for adam's shitty gaming channel. this eventually leads to mark and his gf breaking up
holy shit this is worse than adam fucking dogs
>>
>>85547336

Sounds like a bunch of stupid garbage. and it was probably Adam's fault.
Im glad he's starting a new 'chapter' though, if his situation was really uncomfortable.
>>
>>85547336
If the whole part about Adam basically paying everything for Mark is true, then Mark is a fucking bum.
>>
>>85546686
That pink shaggy ass has some appeal...come here scruffy!
>>
>>85547548
Mark was getting all the money from the Patreon in those three weeks, so he was literally getting paid to do nothing. Mark talked about it on his stream and Mark actually was the one who told Adam to talk to his gf. Mark literally cucked himself.
>>
If mark didn't want to do the channel any more, he should've just manned up and given his notice and moved on with his life. I don't support the dog fucker, but it doesn't sound like he's as much at fault here, really.
>>
>>85547681
stfu fag mark dindu nuffin
>>
>having a gay furry live rent free inside your mind
>>>/v/
>>
>>85548210
>live rent free inside your mind
lol did somebody tell you this was clever or something?
>>
>>85548210
Why do you people keep using this "rent-free" phrase.
>>
>>85547336

why are all these z tier internet "celebs" so fucking pathetic
>>
I lost great interest and respect for Adam.

He hardly uploads anything, and when he does its low tier shit.

Where the fuck are the Walking Dead YMS? We were fucking promised them years ago.
>>
>>85548312
>>85548335
pinheads
>>
>fucking dogs is the same as eating meat

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85549370
he meant to perform a thought experiment which made edgy nu-puritans a little too squeamish for their own liking
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.