[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was Connery's last film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-SirBilli_Poster.jpg (23KB, 220x335px) Image search: [Google]
220px-SirBilli_Poster.jpg
23KB, 220x335px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s
>A Billi Productions film
>>
>>85546089
>in the north west coast of SCAHTLAHND

dropped
>>
Reminder that he refused to play Gandalf in LOTR for this.
>>
>>85546089
He's not dead.
>>
>>85546165
Might as well be.
>>
>Illegal animals deportation camp
holy shit
did Sir Connery predict Drumfp?
>>
>>85546089
the animation reminds of that weird food film with charlie sheen
>>
>Nurse, why are you changing my diaper first?
>>
>>85546089
>Transformers 5
Still better than Anthony Hopkins last film
>>
>>85546089
No, actually he also played the role of the famous director Kino Brapft in a little known biopic short film
>>
>>85546233
>I used to be in the coffins you know
>>
Connery stated in interviews that he was offered a role in The Lord of the Rings series,[51] declining it owing to his "not understanding the script". CNN reported that the actor was offered up to 15% of the worldwide box office receipts to play Gandalf, which—had he accepted—could have earned him as much as $400 million for the trilogy.[52] Connery's disillusionment with the "idiots now making films in Hollywood" was cited as a reason for his eventual decision to retire from film-making.[53]
>>
>>85546343
>Scottish intellectuals
>>
>>85546343
even sir sean connery didn't understand why the eagles didn't just fly the ring to mordor
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.