[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was grandpa joe secretly a huge asshole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

So was grandpa joe secretly a huge asshole?
>>
>teacher can't do the math to figure out what percent 2 out of 1000 is
>>
>>85544889
Yes, in a deleted scene he caught Charlie smoking some of his tobacco and back handed him. That's why Charlie's was so obsessed with paying for his grandfathers tobacco, because he feared him. His grandfather refused to offer not out of kindness, but so Charlie wouldn't feel like he was off the hook. Grandpa wanted Charlie to remain in his debt and to fear the older man.
>>
>>85544889

The fucker could work and bring in money for the family but decided to let them starve while he lay on his arse pretending to be ill.
>>
>>85544889
>secretly
He laid in bed for 20 years not contributing a single thing to his struggling family, when he knew full well that he was healthy and able bodied.
Then as soon as Charlie gets a golden ticket he's all like "whoa, look at that, I can walk after all, better fuck off to the chocolate factory instead of explaining to my family why I have been lying to them for 20 year instead of going to work to help pay for food and shit."
He's a fucking leech, the most disgusting kind of self absorbed person on earth. He epects people to wait on him hand and foot even though he is worthless trashh not giving anything back. He just takes, takes, takes.
Fuck Grandpa Joe.
>>
"What she needs is a good kick in the pants."

She's literally a child grandpa joe holy shit
>>
>secretly
he just laying around in bed all day then as soon as he gets that golden ticket his lazy ass gets right up. fuck Grandpa Joe
>>
>>85544889
fucking fizzy drink fiend
>>
>>85544889
Negative, Bravo Six. However, he did have a huge asshole. And that's because I fucked that dank ass nigger in the ass so many times it would make Ava Rose back up and say "WHOA MY MAN!!!! YOU'VE FUCKED THAT ASS ENOUGH PLEASE STOP!!!!"
>>
>>85544889
can you imagine how that bed smelled?
>>
>>85545236
>He's a fucking leech, the most disgusting kind of self absorbed person on earth. He epects people to wait on him hand and foot even though he is worthless trashh not giving anything back. He just takes, takes, takes.
Great analogy for the UK
>>
>I've got a golden tiiiickeeeet
>Bitch all you've got is a limp dick, this ticket is mine
>>
>the part in the movie where grandpa joe starts singing in german about the fall the german empire

i was just a kid when i watched but i don't remember that part
>>
>>85544889
tfw i played grandpa joe in a school play
>>
>>85548638
Jesus Christ, how long were you held back for?
>>
buncha feminazis up in this thread
>>
>>85544889
He was the only decent one. Wanted nothing but the best for his dorky grandson.
>>
LIKE SOUR CREAM
>>
>>85544889
>secretly
>>
>>85548359
he literally tells charlie "it's ours".
>>
He was a real piece of shit.

>http://saynotograndpajoe.com/
>>
File: IMG_2223.jpg (29KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.jpg
29KB, 600x315px
He just sat in bed all day doing cocaine, as evidenced by his coke nails.
>>
>>85549084
wtf? gross
>>
>>85549084
>that hairline
fuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.