[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm debating getting into Stargate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: qt.jpg (643KB, 3150x2100px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
643KB, 3150x2100px
I have the first season of Stargate: Atlantis, is it OK to start there? Or do I need to watch the previous show first. Since there are a few different SG series, which ones are worth watching?

Does anybody have a viewing guide for the show?

And yes, I've seen the 1994 movie.
>>
It stands well enough on its own. It would be more rewarding to watch SG1 seasons 1 - 7 before it though, since it does branch out of a storyline from that show (That, and SG1 is one of the best sci fi shows ever made, of course)
>>
>>85544581
https://www.gateworld.net/news/2009/05/stargate-recommended-viewing-order/
Movie
SG1 1-7
SG1 se8 SGA se1
SG1 se9 SGA se2
SG1 se10 SGA se3
Ark of truth
SGA SE 4
SGA se 5 search and rescue
Continuum
finish SGA se5
SGU

You can start with sga but you are missing out on a lot of world building. All the tech that they had in latter seasons og sg-1 and into sga, you can point to an episode(s) where it was discovered or developed, You really get to feel like you are watching the growth of a space-faring civilization. So when they finally get to making these advanced ships, you can look at them and see all the inspiration from previous ships, all the histories and backstories of all the different reactors, weapons, and even down to the metal the ships are made from.
>>
>>85544733
>>85545788
Thanks guys!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.