[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N-NANI?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: armond.png (45KB, 742x250px) Image search: [Google]
armond.png
45KB, 742x250px
N-NANI?
>>
>>85542092
Shitposting level: legendary.
>>
He doesn't review the movie so much as use it to pick apart Bronx Gothic. Speaking of Armond though, is there a site that has his older reviews? Most of the links on rotten tomatoes past the last couple years are dead.
>>
File: Armond Hidden Niggers.png (10KB, 716x98px) Image search: [Google]
Armond Hidden Niggers.png
10KB, 716x98px
Based black guy!
>>
>>85543365
He is actually right with this one. It was decently entertaining outside of the girl/black power aspect. If it was 3 white dudes /tv/ would call it an underrated gem.
>>
>>85543470
Based gay man! He's also black!

>Chris Pratt haunts fanboy wet dreams in Spielberg’s dino franchise

>How many youngsters will see Chris Pratt in Jurassic World and deposit his image in their spank bank? One of pop culture’s dividends is the additional pleasures contained within innocuous merchandizing (ask Andy Warhol). Jurassic World is neither good or bad enough to be camp — its predictable action scenes are limp enough to call “damp” — but Pratt’s He-Man image as dinosaur roustabout Owen is the kind that firms-up any man’s resolve.

>Pratt’s Owen wears a leather utility vest over a denim shirt cuffed at his elbow to expose his sinewy forearms. His torso is cinched into dark pants that puff slightly at the hips, roomy enough to contain his strong haunches. And at the appropriate moment, Owen/Pratt strides forth carrying a rifle for his fight against a gargantuan dino-hybrid, the Indomitable Rex. It completes the virile image.

>The Jurassic World script doesn’t allow Pratt the personal charm — the wink — that Harrison Ford brought off as Indy, hero of many adolescent boys’ dreams. Pratt’s eyes are gentle, yet his stout-thewed crouch and voluptuous trapazoids overwhelm this formulaic movie — and Bryce Dallas Howard’s shrill, vapid Park supervisor. She’s unappealing as Owen’s love interest. Maybe a lesbian critic could try justifying her cold acting but who can say what hetero guys who see Jurassic World put into their spank banks? I bet it’s Owen.
>>
>>85542092
I'm not surprise. He seems to really like cheesy movies.
>>
>>85542092
I swear he better not praise EmojiMovie.
>>
>>85544919
Why wouldn't he? The Emoji Movie is a non-stop Laugh-out-loud comedic romp that has something for all ages.
>>
>>85544919
t.crittic
the emoji movie was made by FANS for FANS
>>
>>85544919
Hello rebbit
>>
based black man

i thought /tv/ said our guy was a contrarian? i would let him fuck my wife if he wasn't gay.
>>
>>85544919
t. unlitty Drumpf supporter
>>
>>85542092
you will never once read an Armond White review that indicates he actually saw the movie
>>
>>85543362
New York City Critics' Circle has a decent amount of them, and others you can find by googling his name and the title. A lot do seem to be gone though.
>>
He agrees with critics more often than not. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>85543502
This isn't /pol/. Why do you expect anyone to be inherently offended by the idea that they dare like a single black person?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.