[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone going to watch Atomic Blonde? Looks decent enough...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 23123912.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
23123912.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
Anyone going to watch Atomic Blonde?
Looks decent enough...
>>
Nope
Any time charlize makes a movie were she uses guns I avoid it
She wants to be a stupid cunt by wanting them out of our hands but has the audacity to go and make huge movies where she shoots people in them
She can get fucked
>>
>130lb woman wrecking 200lb men in hand-to-hand combat
JEJ
>>
The name and poster gave me the distinct impression it was going to be about Debbie Harry. Kind of disappointed.

>>85541934
nigger it's a hollywood action movie
>>
>>85542633
>nigger it's a hollywood action movie
kek
>>
>>85542633
It's still dumb as fuck.
>>
>>85541777
>the first female james bond

ya no thanks, not even considering this trash
>>
>>85541777
>Theron
>McAvoy
>Goodman
Yeah I'll probably see it.
>>
>>85542633

And perhaps we should all hold those kikes to a higher stander, but that isn't going to happen because of faggots like you.
>>
>>85541934
IKR
and she didnt even get raped. cant suspend disbelief
>>
Just got back from it.

It was fine.

There is a particularly good long action sequence. It's pretty well directed and acting is decent, but the plot is just OK.

>>85541934

There is a lot of weapon use and a lot of ball hitting if that helps suspend your disbelief
>>
Is there a movie where a man beats the shit out of women exclusively for 90mins?
>>
Should I go out and watch this or just download the Kingsman instead?
>>
>"He's the head of the biggest terrorist organization on the planet, and right now has a team of some of the best assassins in the world protecting him. No man can kill him."
>"I am no man" *loads gun*

Fucking seriously
>>
>>85541777
Her training with Keanu is most interesting bit. Gun grabbing lefties, especially ones who have used them to murder? I don't think so
>>
>>85543777
Me and your mother sextape
>>
>>85543218
Shove your standards up your ass, I want women in leather kicking ass.
>>
File: jews-bwahahaha.gif (31KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
jews-bwahahaha.gif
31KB, 500x584px
>>85544201
Good goy.
>>
>>85543777
Checked

Whats love got to do with it
>>
File: get a load.jpg (9KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
get a load.jpg
9KB, 183x200px
>>85544201
oi vey
>>
its gonna bomb, just ignore it
>>
tries way too hard to be edge

LESBIANS LMAO
>>
Just got back from watching it in Dolby, it was pretty good as a mindless action movie desu.
>>
File: 1497248982761.jpg (78KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497248982761.jpg
78KB, 584x800px
>>85541777
Holy fuck the plot is convoluted as fuck. Charlize is a CIA agent working for MI6 to try and get a watch with a list of agents while also secretly working for the KGB Didn't help that Charlize whispers all her lines, and half of the other agents you're shown are dancing along the team lines as much as she is. Like, I'm not even entirely sure what the fuck the plot was. It seemed to center around the agents list, but at the end it's revealed she never really cared about the list anyway.
Also they establish her character as straight but LEL SHE WAS GAY THE WHOLE TIME XD subplot was incredibly annoying.
>>
>>85546280
I think it was meant to imply that she's bisexual (as all women are)
>>
>>85546373
She makes it a point of even stating that the relationship wasn't real and it was all a charade, but then she breaks down when she finds out her """""tots not my gf""""" is killed by Xavier.
>>
ya im tired of these movies that do one take action scenes in replacement of good writing
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.