[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MORPHEUS IS FIGHTING NEO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: the-matrix-9771.png (176KB, 590x369px) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix-9771.png
176KB, 590x369px
MORPHEUS IS FIGHTING NEO
>>
>>85540221
You think that's air you are breathin'?
>>
>>85540221
I hated that Aussie faggot.

His yank accent was fucking shit.

I'm Aussie, by the way, and I always wondered why they used this crap actor.

He wasn't even good in the B-grade shows he was known for in Australia.
>>
File: morpheus.gif (385KB, 498x200px) Image search: [Google]
morpheus.gif
385KB, 498x200px
>>85540221
Great scene, great movie
>>
>>85540420
At least George Lucas effectively killed his career.
>>
>>85540420
well you'll never have to worry about hanging out with him. he's never going to show you his sexy lady program.
>>
>>85540509

huh
>>
>>85540221
That kid was really cute
>>
>deathsticks
>>
Best movie
>>
>>85540697

there's a 1080p rip that doesn't have that disgusting green color grading? damn
>>
>>85540725
Filename
>>
>>85540759

yeah I can read, I didn't ask for a source I was just expressing amazement

thanks either way, anon
>>
>>85540810
You're welcome, friend
>>
>>85540725
i thought the green was meant to show that they are in the matrix since it's all made up of that green coding. thats why when theyre in the real world the green tint isnt there.
or is that just something somebody made up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.