[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could she have beaten The Mountain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Could she have beaten The Mountain?
>>
>>85533876

She couldn't even beat a tiny ironfag.
>>
no shes just a woman
>>
>>85533876

If we're talking about Colleen from IF, she fucking drops a dude the size of mountain in that show
>>
book or show?
>>
>>85534245
same fuckin answer either way
>>
>>85533876
Yes. Pres F to support feminism.
>>
>>85533876
The mountain would toy with her and toss her weapons away, break her arms, then her hymen, then her neck.
>>
Book - Maybe
Show - No
Colleen Wing - Yes
>>
>>85534245
i can't imagine any form of the sand snakes not being retarded,are they really better in the books?
>>
>>85533876
Anyone could have beaten the mountain before he became undead.

The mountain had a very low stamina so you only needed to follow Bronn's advice from his battle against Vardis Egen (Tiron's trial by combat in the vale) by dancing around the enemy until he was out of breath and then finishing him off. If Oberyn wasn't blinded by his desire for vengeance he would have made short work of the mountain.

This is why in the books you here stories about the mountain grabbing unaware servant girls from behind and raping them because he knew if he came straight at them even peasant tavern wenches could easily evade his lumbering strength.
>>
>>85534637
Much
>>
File: 7Q7dTbv.jpg (41KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
7Q7dTbv.jpg
41KB, 500x596px
I got a bit of a boner when the sand sneks taunted bad puss by saying 'mama'
what the fuck am I.
>>
>>85534637
Yeah... and they are actually likeable.
>>
>>85535019

A degenerate.

But so am I because I felt the same way
>>
>>85534637
Yes, they're actually good characters
>>
>>85534679
In the books, it's mentioned that he's basically Superhuman. He's the biggest, strongest, and fastest motherfucker with a tumor supressing the pituitary gland in Westeros. He wears heavier armor and still moves like a guy half his size naked.

Didn't Oberyn pull shenanigens before the match as well? I thought their was mention to drugging him before or some shit?
>>
>>85533876
Man just thinking about her taking that big zombie cock while being strangled like a bitch is getting me hard.
Fuck, best snek right there, bad pocci can fuck off.
>>
>tfw best snek is kill
>>
>>85536381
worst weapon and not as qt as pucci,whats so great about her.
>>
>>85534637
Unpopular opinion, but I actually love Dorne in the books. It was full of political machinations and complicated schemes, when the rest of the book had abandoned all that for "war, war, war, isn't war bad, war, man in the real monster".

The Sandsnakes were fantastic. They weren't ninjas. They weren't amazing YAAAS QUEEN fighters. They also weren't children-murderers. They loved Trystane. They only opposed Myrcella because Arianne's plan to crown her obviously wouldn't work.
>>
>>85536215
Oberyn poisoned his spear, but this didn't affect the fight, only what happened afterwards.

Oberyn did intentionally blind him during the fight though.
>>
>>85538212
Go to bed preston
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.