[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the F*CK is his problem?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 75074_thumb.jpg (136KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
75074_thumb.jpg
136KB, 1366x768px
what the F*CK is his problem?!?
>>
shooting digital. don't know if the recent movies are any good apart from that though, i was too turned off by their looks.
>>
File: 74704_thumb.jpg (229KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
74704_thumb.jpg
229KB, 1366x768px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>85531617
Anyone have his capeshit quote, the man gives zero fucks
>>
>>85531617
>literally who
>>
>>85531617
He was praised as a genius despite being a by the numbers hack, it made him even more nuts
>>
The problem is that the masses take him serious and literal. He's a mad genius, he's like the dali of cinema. The way he talks is metaphorically, still funny af tho.

If you haven't seen The Holy Mountain, that's your loss.
>>
>le pls fund my degenerate """""projects""""" no one wants to see man
>>
>>85532635
>DUDE OCCULT SYMBOLISM AND BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL

hack
>>
You look at Lynch and he does surrealism but in a way that appeals more to mass audience. Jodorowsky does surrealism not to attract mass audience but to express his total creative freedom of artistic intend. He's ahead of his time, just like with Dune.
>>
>>85532560
this whole post is some perfect bait, 10/10 my dude
>>
>>85531617

hes a hack relic from the psychedelic era when plebs would get high and watch his trite garbage for fun

>DUDE FUND MY STUPID PROJECT THAT NO ONE WANTS TO SEE FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

That documentary just made me hate him. Such a selfish, arrogrant old faggot.
>>
>>85532661
>no one wants to see man
id watch the shit out of Dune made by him
>>
>>85532909
Me too. If he made Dune. Star Wars would probably not be as popular today. (starwars itself is a ripoff of dune in story, but then again jodorowsky's script was used in starwars movies and other sci fi)
>>
>>85532661
>no one wants to see
but thats wrong, you fucking retard
>>
>>85531617
hes a commie kike
>>
Isn't he literally a rapist?
>>
>>85535223
>>>/t/umblr
>>
File: Endless Faggotry.webm (3MB, 850x460px) Image search: [Google]
Endless Faggotry.webm
3MB, 850x460px
>>85532661
>>85532751
>>85532873
>>85535134
>>
>>85535263
t. commie kike
>>
File: jews.webm (3MB, 1034x560px) Image search: [Google]
jews.webm
3MB, 1034x560px
>>85535319
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.