[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did he hold in his shit the entire length of the movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So did he hold in his shit the entire length of the movie?
>>
>>85528301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
he got it out in the beginning next to the dead body, they were just tasteful about it
>>
>>85528301
The stuff on the beach takes place over a week.
>>
>>85528301
Yes, I also assume every character is just holding in shits the entire time if they are not shiting on screen.
>>
>>85529998
This guy tried to shit twice though
>>
Just got out of the theater, the movie was so underwhelming. Technically very good of course, but it wants you to be on edge far more than you actually are. The sound is like a drill into your head, and it wasn't even matched by the events for long stretches. Great war movies alternate peaks and troughs to keep the viewer on his toes and to not let him settle. By the 17th bombing/plane fight I was completely out of it, not to mention that I didn't give a fuck about any of the characters to begin with. The film is monotonous despite its best efforts.
>>
>>85530173
>keep the viewer on his toes and to not let him settle

But Dunkirk did just that?
>>
>>85530263
how so? It has a very predictable rhythm. I lost count of the boats they got on just to have them sink. It's jarring the first couple of times but surely you need to change it up once in a while?
>>
>>85530319
>Loses count after 2 boats
>>
>>85530400
at least three actually

>the one that sinks as they skulk under it
>the one they get on but the one guy stays outside
>the one getting shot by the Germans
>>
Why didn't they just stay and fight with the french till both of them could get off safely?
>>
>>85530437
>I lost count of the boats they got on just to have them sink
they didn't get on that first boat they had to get off
>>
>>85530764
>they didn't get on that first boat they had to get off
I mean that sentence kinda contradicts itself. Regardless, I think you can see my bigger point about the repeating patterns of the film. For me it didn't even remotely achieve the tension it sought to produce
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.