[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bruh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

bruh
>>
>>85526207
Can a nigger?
>>
I remember watching this in theaters and everyone went OOOOO!! If it happened today someone in the back would have definitely yelled ROASTED
>>
>>85526207
Why is this a meme?
>>
>>85526252
Because it makes most people realize they're talentless
>>
File: 432842547.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
432842547.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Isaac asimov is rolling in his grave.
They took two of his best books and turned it into a disgusting pile of shit. They did the same thing with Hitchhikers Guide as well.

Hollywood needs to burn.
>>
>>85526315
Asimov was never good. Some of his ideas were decent for his time, but his writing is shit.
And I did like Hitchhikers movie very much.
>>
File: I, WELFARE.jpg (44KB, 694x607px) Image search: [Google]
I, WELFARE.jpg
44KB, 694x607px
>>
>>85526207
yeah but I make a white woman cum knowmsayn
>>
>>85526429
>Asimov was never good.
Most of his books are not, true. But the Foundation trilogy and Robot trilogy are pretty top notch sci fi books, Gods among us was pretty okay as well. I can understand why some people do not like him (his prose is really dry and unflattering), but he still created some of the best stories and Sci fi Invention in the genre. He also new what the fuck he was talking about most of the time because he was an actual scientist, which cannot be said about most other sci fi authors.
>And I did like Hitchhikers movie very much.
Only thing the movie got right was some of the casting. Martin Freeman was a perfect Dent. I hate the movie more because they ruined Zaphod's character and made Trillion actually fall in love with Dent.
>>
File: oh boy.gif (560KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.gif
560KB, 300x203px
>>85526693
>mfw The Foundation tv series went from Jonathan Nolan to David Goyer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.