[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Westworld is fucking brilliant. Best show ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Westworld is fucking brilliant. Best show ever.
>>
It was amazing until the black woman that looks okay convinces the humans to break her out.
>>
>>85524813
It's boring and predictable.
>>
not even top 40

and I say that as someone who enjoyed it a decent amount
>>
>>85524813
It doesn't look like anything to me.
>>
reddit.com/r/plebbity
>>
>>85525141

Referencing reddit is not actually an argument.
>>
It's fun and all but brilliant is a real overstatement. All the long term character development fell flat and the show doesn't have anything to say about people other than positing everyone as a secret sociopath
>>
>>85524813
>best show ever
reddit pls go
>>
I agree. I don't like the majority of TV shows but Westworld captivated me throughout. The only subplot I didn't like was Maeve's.

Don't know how season 2 will play out though, because Anthony Hopkins (though not through the fault of any of the other actors) carried the entire first season with his stage presence. I think Ed Harris will be able to carry the show, but seeing as how his character's backstory has pretty much been entirely fleshed out, he's no longer the mysterious villain, and the mystery behind the purpose of Westworld has alreadyd been revealed they will need something more.

I wonder what direction they will take. I loved the William and Dolores romance. Teddy and Dolores doesn't have the same chemistry. I just wish we got more of William with Dolores.
>>
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii reddit

no yous for you
>>
>>85525452

I absolutely agree. They were fantastic together. Its just so terrible to see how William ended up. I somehow wish they could reconcile...
>>
>>85525181
This, without pointless ulterior motives, there's nothing, and that's not much to begin with.
>>
>>85524813
It's adequate, but it wasn't even the best show on HBO that season, being that it's by and large "what-if-Michael-Crichton-rewrote-Do-Androids-Dream-of-Electric-Sheep-and-set-it-in-a-theme-park-?".
>>
>>85524813
Its an amazing story but its time for the westworlders, at least a few of them to crash/clash with humans in human cities.

Its like i guess if we clashed with our gods, at first we would be amazed, then appalled by their ungodly presence and finally we would fight back to repel our false gods.
>>
>>85525725
>"what-if-Michael-Crichton-rewrote-Do-Androids-Dream-of-Electric-Sheep-and-set-it-in-a-Jurassic-park-?".
>>
>>85525030
Yeah, this is pretty much the only major thing wrong with it but it's a glaringly obvious fuck up. Unless I missed something, those two technicians had no reason to not sound the alarm over her straight away. She even gets repaired and sent back to westworld after she shows them she's not obeying core commands and the two retards don't think to call in one of those retrieval teams and lobotomise her. Nearly ruined it for me.

The show is still great, Hopkins and Ed Harris scenes are amazing.
>>
i loved it the first 4-5 episodes because i thought it was all leading somewhere, by the end of the series it had gone NOWHERE and everything interesting about the show evaporated. i have no faith in season 2, probably wont even watch. crap show.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.