[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lose weight by the end of this sentence.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2214.png (257KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2214.png
257KB, 540x400px
Lose weight by the end of this sentence.
>>
>>85522188
Pic related is Dr Christian Jessen. A BRITISH doctor.

American doctors are all fat guys giving dietry advice.
Telling you to cut your carbs while stuffing their faces with a 12" meatball sub.
>>
>Lose 50lbs
>2 days later
>You gained 300lbs
>>
File: MAGAZINESHOOT40.jpg (46KB, 311x415px) Image search: [Google]
MAGAZINESHOOT40.jpg
46KB, 311x415px
>>85522419
In my rage I didn't upload the pic.

Here it is to make your U.S quacks shit bricks about what should be required of those giving lifestyle advice.
>>
>>85522188
This is my favorite show, is there gonna be another season? I need it.
>>
File: MUH_LAYGS.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MUH_LAYGS.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>85522188

>lisa!???...I went to the bathroom...I need to be cleaned up...
>>
>>85523727

https://track5.mixtape.moe/smmvkr.webm

I T S
T
S

F R I E D
R
I
D
>>
>>85522490
A doctor could be sued for hate speech if he said that.
>>
File: fuck_this.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_this.gif
866KB, 352x224px
>>85523727
I can understand being a little chubby because sedentary life in a shitty job, and eating some junk food in a while, but this looks they devoted their entire life to fuck themselves up.
>>
>>85522490
Do you think he prescribes his own steroids?
>>
File: maskman.jpg (261KB, 1681x833px) Image search: [Google]
maskman.jpg
261KB, 1681x833px
>>85523882
>>
>>85523727
imagine rubbing a cheese grater on those leygs
>>
>>85524023
Stop. You're gonna make me throw up
>>
File: 1500779423699.png (2MB, 1312x744px) Image search: [Google]
1500779423699.png
2MB, 1312x744px
>>
"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wkld, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.
>>
>>85524109
Impressive
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.