[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shot caller thread? Punished Kingslayer: a brother denied his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0564.png (639KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.png
639KB, 1136x640px
Shot caller thread? Punished Kingslayer: a brother denied his rightful Lannister ass
>>
>>85521126
Great B movie, started a thread last night that got like 5 replies. Basically it reminded me of Peckinpah, it had some poetry to it. It managed to deal with Aryan Brotherhood cliches without completely losing the plot. That being said I do think that main character's motivation and original decision to "switch" is not beliveable enough and serves the point the movie is making more than it seems plausible when you think about it for a bit. His decision comes along far too easy and in fact makes things worse for him AND for others.
>>
>>85521221
Agreed. I lived Jon Bernthal's performance, and of course Nikolaj's performance is prove that he's fantastic for, much more than Got gives him. I wish they would however have developed the Aryan members a bit more, especially the head honcho at the beginning who had slot of potential. Definitely deserves attention
>>
>>85521405
Every character was paperthin, it was more about an examination of will. But it doesn't seem quite thought through. I have no idea why would the protag want to live the life he got in the end.
>>
>>85521405
do you mean burn notice actor? he was just the leader of the peckerwoods who are doing the bidding of the brotherhood since irl all the AB are actually locked up like the Beast. hes just a minor character that shows Money the way it is in gen pop
>>
>>85521544
because he knew that being part of the AB at the level he is assures death to his whole family at some point. Only way to save them is to get the keys to the whole thing.

>>85522338
Also really liked him in Fargo season 2
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.