[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck, how come she is the NEW MARY JANE. MARY JANE is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: MichelleJane.jpg (32KB, 614x417px) Image search: [Google]
MichelleJane.jpg
32KB, 614x417px
What the fuck, how come she is the NEW MARY JANE.
MARY JANE is GINGER and IS NOT SOME ANGSTY TEEN.
She is Sweet and friendly not this overly sacarstic teen.

And whats with Flash beeing some twink indian, whoever did the cast surely has never been to a "Diverse" highschool, nobody takes indians as bullies, theyy are dorks. Hell even some asian would have played him better, at least we can believe he is Peters Bully.
>>
>>85521032
Woah, buddy. Easy explanation. You've mistaken Michelle Jane for Mary Jane. So no need to be so angry. Apologies not necessary. Just doing my part.
>>
>>85521032
>OP starts a spiderman homecoming thread
>usual complaints about Mary Jane and other casted minorities
>not one mention of the word nigger by OP
Am I really on /tv/?
>>
>>85521032
>overly sarcastic
That's the new normal for a female character in film and tv. I guess they want the tumblr audience.
>>
>>85521032
now do eisenluther.
>>
>>85521032
>She is Sweet and friendly
she's a total bitch in the comics
>>
>>85521032
Its more shocking that they made Liz Allen black. In the comics she becomes a CEO.

How are they going to reconcile that?
>>
>>85521032
Don't ever expect them to suddenly grow brains and start coming up with their own shit

They're gonna keep on appropriating white characters until they've taken them all over.
>>
they literally made her black, then baited her as MJ, and then were like YOU RACISTS HAHA SHES NOT ACTUALLY MJ LOL
>>
>this thread again

They already backpadling saying its not the real Mary Jane...i fucking bet they gonna cast a real mary Jane in the sequel...if they actually gonna make one
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (145KB, 1476x777px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
145KB, 1476x777px
>>85521032
>>
>>85521963
I hope not, zendaya is a cutie and their love would be sweet
>>
File: SupermanvsSpider-Man1976.jpg (55KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanvsSpider-Man1976.jpg
55KB, 250x332px
I didn't have a problem with MJ being black. I had a problem with the fact that they totally changed her disposition and personality traits.

If they want to be this way about it, why didn't they cast the fat asian kid as Spiderman? Makes about as much sense as what they did to every other character.

Don't even get me started on Flash Thomson...
>>
>>85521810
kek
>>
>>85522300
>Don't even get me started on Flash Thomson...

why not, you obviously want to have a great big cry about it, go ahead.
>>
>>85521677
My thoughts exactly
>>
An indian named Flash Thompson is really fucking dumb. It was dumb when he was an Italian in the raimi movie too but this takes the cake.
>>
>>85521677
I wanted to be original.
>>
Was the character shit because of the actress, or was the direction just 'Too cool for school - go' ?
>>
>>85521032
Thyme
>>
>>85521032

She's not Mary Jane, she's an original character with the same name who fills the same role in the story.
>god y u racists so dum lmao
>>
>>85524033
>the letters m and j constitute a name
Autism
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.