[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was this stupid ass movie? why would they play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: movieposter.jpg (32KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
movieposter.jpg
32KB, 279x402px
What the fuck was this stupid ass movie? why would they play instruments at the end? why a cliff hanger?
this mlvie is fucking stupid and boring and I dont get it
>>
haha ur a women
>>
>>85518899
0/10 obvious bait.
>>
Why does not show the face of the french ?
>>
Why wasn't it British versus Americans like the books?

Still kino.
>>
>>85520179
You know why.
>>
>>85518899
be gf
>>
>>85518899
>What the fuck was this stupid ass movie?
You are a woman, right?

>Why would they play instruments at the end?
Because there is no danger YET. The movie is a travel about the relationship of the captain and the doctor, one as the man on duty and the other as a humanist. Along the whole movie they have several differences, but in the end we see their friendship become stronger. The Acheron is just an excuse for the every issue where the friendship between two men become troubled by the ideology. Is a very manly message, obviously you never understand.

>why a cliff hanger?
Because it adapts a books series and the book ends with a cliffhanger.
>>
>>85518899
Try watching it when you're out of your period.
>>
>cliff hanger
I always assumed they were planning on making it a series but never got around to it.
>>
>>85518899
Wat

Its great. Those battle scenes and the general set/period design was fucking great. It was a nice simple story that was executed well. Maybe a bit much to think that they would bring violins and cellos on a ship like that, but still fun.
>>
>>85520507
>Maybe a bit much to think that they would bring violins and cellos on a ship like that, but still fun.

Its on nautical records of that time. Violins and chellos was usual on ships back then. Indeed a lot of soldiers had musical training because in that time musical education was part of general formation.
>>
L O N D O N
>>
>>85520468
That's exactly what happened. First one didn't do well enough, unfortunately. Still a great flick.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.