[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you defend this in public?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How do you defend this in public?
>>
>>85514634
I don't. I say it's trash and people get on the defence mode. Hollywood can just make the same movie forever and sheeps won't care.
>>
>>85514634
I want to defend it in pubic if you catch my drift. If you understand what I'm getting at. If you're picking up what I'm putting down.
>>
>>85514634
It makes money. That is the sole purpose of movie making.
>>
>>85514734
What I'm trying to say Anonymous is I want to dive face first into Daisy Ridley's snatch and I don't care who knows it. FACE FIRST. DAISY CALL ME AFTER YOU GET ALL HOT AND SWEATY FROM FILMING
>>
>>85514634
I take the tumblr route and call people misogynistic pigs then I check my privilege and walk away
>>
File: sw_now.jpg (186KB, 770x697px) Image search: [Google]
sw_now.jpg
186KB, 770x697px
>>85514634
you don't
>>
>>85514634
>Dude Star Wars is awesome!
>Hell yeah!
high five happens and we have a beer
>>
defend what?
>>
>>85514794
wait, wasn't the empire made by uniting the entire galactic senate, you know that consisted of hundreds of diverse alien species?
>>
>>85514794

They literally have black stormtroopers and woman officers in the first order

Speaking of which, I get the feeling theres like a book or something that explains just what the fuck they are? It doesnt make sense in TFA that the Empire is bust, the republic is back but somehow theres this splinter group bigger and stronger than the republic and with more funding than the empire (they build a death PLANET without anyone noticing).

Does it all really just come down to "lul we wanted it to be like ANH" and bad writing?
>>
>>85514976
empire != first order
>>
>>85514976
Bad writing. People constantly forgets that the Empire IS the republic. Just because shiv purged a bunch of religious fanatics that did try to assassinate him doesn't mean that the whole system and its people and soldiers disappeared.
Reminder that Tarkin was decorated republic war hero.
The so called 'rebels' are nothing more than the separatists, who were the 'evil' side during the Clone wars.

>>85514867
Yeah, funny that, because the new 'diverse and vibrant movies' and overwhelmingly less species in it than the prequels did.

Both TFA and that second movie are just badly done Battlestar Galactica.
>>
new starwars movies are like battle on earth tier
>>
>>85515191
>he thinks diverse means diverse
found the bigot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.