[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I watch Twin Peaks /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0844.jpg (35KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
35KB, 480x369px
Should I watch Twin Peaks /tv/?
>>
Yes. You should probably enjoy the first episode if you're going to like the show, but I'd recommend watching the first two to really judge it. Season one is only 8 episodes, so you can get through that easy enough, and hopefully enjoy it, or at least now you've seen an influential TV show. People say a lot of shit about season two, but honestly most of it is still above-average TV, even if not Lynch kino.
>>
Watch until end of ep3 and see if you like it then

If so, keep watching, it gets really shit in Season 2 but it gets WAY better. Watch the movie after Season 2, then watch Season 3.
>>
>>85513937
If you're expecting it to be anywhere near as good as Who Shot Mr Burns? you'll be disappointed.
>>
>>85514328
ignore this poster, he doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>>85514293

Season 2 isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. It loses itself in inconsequential sideplots a bit but even at its worst it's watchable.
>>
>>85515170
just skip every scene with evelyn and james and you'll be okay, dead end plot with no effect on the main story
>>
Wait until the 3nd season has finished airing. It will be better to watch it without having to wait at least a week between episodes.
>>
>>85515170
It's really not for most of it.

I remember asking here before I watched and people said the same bullshit then about it not being that bad, but it's fucking unbearable almost how awful it becomes. It was pure tedium to watch s2.
>>
>>85514469
IT'S DIGNITY
>>
>>85515170
Yeah, it's barely watchable, but it isn't anything special or fancy. It loses the "supernatural investigation" edge that it gained in s1. At least the movie / finale is kino, though.
>>
>>85515424
Episodes 9-14 are very watchable. James plot is shit but really not that much screentime, Nadine plot is too silly but has some good moments ("WOAH"), and I didn't really care for Josie shit, but the Civil War is so kino it's all worth it, and the Windom Earle plot is entertaining.
>>
Just skip everything where james is with that random bitch or is alone in the second season and it's great. apart from that the only thing that might turn you off is the 40 year old cheerleader but even that gets comically bad
>>
File: 5320726-5110088922-coF-c.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5320726-5110088922-coF-c.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>85515170
Ben Horne civil war arc is legitimately one of my favorite parts of the show
>>
>>85513937
It depends, are you a pleb?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.