[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally watched it, pure capeshitkino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: logan-poster.jpg (253KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
logan-poster.jpg
253KB, 2480x1754px
Finally watched it, pure capeshitkino
>>
>>85513844
The movie was great until Wheels dies. Then it turns into "Logan babysits annoying edgy kids".
>>
File: Logan (18).jpg (529KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
Logan (18).jpg
529KB, 1920x808px
>>85513844
Why call it shit if it was great?
>>
>>85513875
this, the movie lost focus when mexikids shows up

they should've use that time to build up the logan/laura relationship instead

also the father/daughter thing is done better in the last of us
>>
Why does wolverine have gray hair I thought he was immortal
>>
>>85513844
>pure capeshitkino
more like shit capekino
>>
>>85513844

>Kids have magic serum that heals wolverine

>Wolverine gets impaled on a tree

>Kids dont give him any more serum so he can live

Great writing.

Also he has an adamantium skeleton and still gets impaled on a tree through the torso
>>
>>85513844
DUDE WE WANT THAT THE LAST OF US AUDIENCE LMAO
>>
>>85514291
i dont follow capeshit much so i pretty much dont know anythin about the lore of those movies, but didnt they say in Logan that the metal skeleton inside him was poisonous and was killing him or smth?
>>
>>85514415
To be fair his body is just badly held together chunks by the end. Loads of wear and tear that he was putting his body through against a clearly diminished regenerative ability. His bones might be adamantium but there's plenty of space between them to push through too.
>>
>>85514537

Nope. He theorised it himself. I like to think he had a cancer brought on from his body just regenerating too damn quick. After all, that's basically what a tumour is. It's an over abundance of cells that you can either let spread or you can cut it out. He chose the former because he was tired of living. Adamantium killing him is gay. His own regenerative abilities eventually being the very thing that cause his demise is pottery.
>>
Dropped it after 4 minutes. Legit trash.
>>
>>85514674

How did you watch enough to know? You must miss out on some good films bro.
>>
>>85514674

pedro detected

>>85514618
>Nope. He theorised it himself. I like to think

So what the character actually said and what has been confirmed in the comics for years versus your headcanon, wonder which one is correct?
>>
>>85514618
isnt he immortal tho(lore-wise), i thought theres some outside interference to make him weak
>>
>>85514694
I knew it was going to be the exact same shitty xmen/capeshit film that it always is after the credits scene
>>
what's the DEFINITIVE capeshit
>>
>>85515430
Raimi's Spiderman
>>
>>85513844
People said this was the new Dark Knight.
It's a road movie where there's not enough smaller character moments.

Movie hits shit when they intro X-24/bad Wolverine
>>
File: sup.jpg (27KB, 286x410px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
27KB, 286x410px
>>85515626

>hey he's got a black wifebeater
>and I've got a white wifebeater
>he's an evil me!
>>
>>85515383
>>85515383
theres no after credits scene in logan you mong
>>
>>85515626
nigga what, that was the weakest part of the flick
>>
>>85514674
>he didn't love seeing a couple of border hopping wetbacks getting dissected by an aryan aussie man
don't you have a garden to clean spic
>>
>>85515933

>guy calls a part shit
>you say it was the weakest part

So..you agree with him?
>>
File: apu.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>85515993
sorry, not a native english speaker, thought that "hits shit" is some niggerspeak slang for something cool

im dumb
>>
>film lampshades that it's just a ripoff of shane 20 minutes in
>That's really all that it is.
>BUT WITH CAPESHIT!!!!!
>>
File: 1493953897540.png (259KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493953897540.png
259KB, 540x540px
>>85516240
>>film lampshades that it's just a ripoff of shane 20 minutes in
>>
>>85514742

Well in the film he doesn't know. Again he just guesses. So it's open to interpretation.
>>
>>85516316
No point arguing with your oatmeal brain is there, you're just like the faggots that always post about Laura's adamantium skeleton.
>>
>>85513844

Movie was fucking DEPRESSING. Jesus, give me something to watch a little more upbeat...like Black Mirror.

One thing I found amusing was since the X-men franchise timeline is such a complete train-wreck, they didn't even need to bother to supply any kind of backstory.
>>
>>85513875
Yeah it sorta felt like they were more looking to expand series beyond this movie which in turn made the last section pretty terrible
>>
So, is this the last x-men movie?Will there me any more wolverin flicks with the grill?
>>
>>85516474
>Will they use this opportunity to shoe-in more feminist superheros?

Do you even have to ask?
>>
>>85516505
>muh feminism boogeyman

fuck off /pol/eddit, the little chick kicked ass, i'd love a wolverine movie just with her
>>
>>85516539
>/pol/
heh
>>
>>85516362

Sure, anon. Because the movie was a direct adaptation and not just based on the comics right?
>>
>>85513875
this
but i enjoyed beardjackedman kino
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.