[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atomic Blonde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1760.jpg (85KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1760.jpg
85KB, 640x360px
Just saw it. It's fun but it's not a particularly inventive addition to the Spy genre. Action's good, acting's Good, story's bland.

AMA I guess.
>>
>>85512878
John Wick or this?

Also do we get a hot scene with Theron in fishnets?(my fetish)
>>
>>85512878
How cute was Sofia Boutella?
>>
>>85512878
What's the worst spoiler you could deliver which would convince anyone reading not to view the film (or at least pay to view it)?
>>
>>85512959
John Wick easily. Leitch can direct the fuck out of action but pretty much everything in this beyond that felt pretty stock standard. Plenty of good neon vibes though.

And yeah, there's a couple scenes with Theron taping up her wire while in fishnets.

>>85512982
Very cute. It's nice to see her have more to do here. she's basically the Bond girl in this and she plays the role nicely
>>
>>85513000
There's not much I can spoil, since the trailers give you all you need to know and you can infer the rest from generic spy tropes.

But if you insist, I can spoil the big twist.
McAvoy is Satchel
>>
>>85512878
Worth the cash?
>>
>>85512878
Do you consider it to be a John Wick knock-off?
>>
>>85512878
How 80s comfy is it?
>>
>>85513107
That was pretty obvious from the trailers too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.