[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't even realize this was out. Anyone seen it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 37815.jpg4.jpg (40KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
37815.jpg4.jpg
40KB, 400x600px
Didn't even realize this was out. Anyone seen it?
>>
Saw it at a preview. It's good for a single viewing. Basically one 1hr30 scene. Very loud. Sharlto is quite funny in parts.

Had a chat with Wheatley, the guy's really nice and down to earth.
>>
its initially entertaining but drags on way too long
>>
>>85511174
It's kind of a drag. It doesn't have half the energy and humor that the trailer portrayed it with.
>>
Wheatley always under deliver, this was the last straw
>>
>>85511174
I don't know how it was so boring with an amazing cast like that
>>
>>85511174
I enjoyed it as a background film. Something you put on on a rainy day when you're smoking with friends.
>>
>>85512639
Armie Hammer and Sharlto Copley felt like the only ones who were having any fun with it.
>>
>>85511174
>Armie Hammer
I like Wheatley but I can't support nepotism, especially commie Jew nepotism
>>
>Delete This
>>
>>85512835
>especially commie Jew nepotism
Than literally stop watching 90% of Hollywood films
>>
Sound designer is a retarded fuck. The movie is incredibly loud half the time.
But it does have Annie's Song in it.
>>
How does Ben Wheatley have a career? I don't know one movie of his that has turned over anywhere near a profit. Seriously someone explain this to me
>>
>>85512235
Kill List is great, and Down Terrace was underrated indy kino too.
>>
>>85511174
Fuck everyone talking shit i thought it was great i was laughing my ass off most of the time theres alot of memorable amd even though you know therea gonna be a fire fight you dont know how it started or how it's gonna end
>watch and vern
>>
>>85511174
I thought it was hilarious how vern and martin sold the m16s that were for the ira to some Lebanese rebels and were gonna sell the ira some Italian assault rifles and not include the ammo
>>
>>85513343
Never mind the profit, how about him making a film that is not a chore to seat through?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.