[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Frontline Documentaries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: trumpRoadtoWhiteHouse.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trumpRoadtoWhiteHouse.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
Just watched, "Trump: Road to the White House". I thought it was good. Very good.
>>
I think you're gay. Very gay.
>>
>>85509610
Fag
>>
FRONTLINE is really good, no bullshit, real news. Often the subject are too heavy for me to deal with in such a straight-faced way. I know it should be like that but it's hard to watch when they're talking about war and the idiocy of politics and all this awful shit.
>>
>>85509712
Yeah. Trump's one was very fair, none of this fake news shit. I''ve moved on to this one, Bannon's War:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX1r1T6v-WI

This is really good. I followed the Trump campaign pretty closely, and I had no idea about 80% of this stuff.
>>
>>85509770
Nice whole ep on youtube, thanks for the link
>>
>>85509871
NP. I'm a leaf so I couldn't access it from PBS' website.
>>
Antibiotic resistance was on tonight. I think I'll kill myself now.
>>
>>85509770
fair as in it was actually balanced and neutral? (seriously asking)

if it is truly balanced that is a huge fucking accomplishment seeing just how strongly divided and what strong emotions all sides have on this issue.
>>
>>85510246
>Antibiotic resistance was on tonight. I think I'll kill myself now.
I actually was reading about this like a year ago, fucking pharma not making new drugs because it's not profitable.
>>
>>85510602
PBS is pretty solid.
>>
File: 1501100176330.jpg (20KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
1501100176330.jpg
20KB, 530x298px
President Trump is a fascinating guy. I would like to meet him.
>>
>>85509770
The leaks are real but the news is fake!
>>
>>85510602
Yeah. It's VERY fair. The commentators are on both sides of the campaign. It's not all Hillary shills. For example, Corey Lewandowski and Kelly Ann Conway are both part of it.
>>
>>85510617
there is more to it than that. from what ive seen it takes about 15 years to go from start to finish on researching a new drug. and you are talking about researching drug to go after bacteria that are constantly evolving to be resistant to new drugs. bacteria are tough bastards that will find a way to survive just about anything.

it's not just simply hurdur evil corporations cant make profit, instead it is a seriously dificult problem to handle. not made any easier by people doing stupid shit and not listening to doctors like not finishing their entire anti-biotic treatment or over use of antibiotic hand sanitize and soaps.
>>
Frontline is the best docuseries ever. I love the voice of the male narrator
>>
I liked the one about the white supremacist that was born black.
>>
>{{{pbs}}}
>>
>>85510896
I've seen a few before, like Ghosts of Rwanda, which was great, but I hadn't checked the site in awhile. Given just how fucked the MSM is these days, I was shocked at how good the Trump Rise and Bannon's War docs were. These are very well done, they got the right people to contribute, and they're very fair. It's refreshing given that the MSM isn't even trying to PRETEND its unbiased when it comes to anything Trump these days...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.