[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEF _Z44iMPM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Who was in the wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEF_Z44iMPM
>>
>>85507025
he messed with sly stone on the same show
>>
>>85507025
The negro was very impolite and inconsiderate.
>>
>>85507025
wtf i hate black dienomite
>>
>>85507025
Berle. I think comedians should be able to laugh at themselves or their situations no matter how serious or miserable it is.
>>
>Us Jews have given you filthy niggers access to free yourself from your own filth and this is how you show your gratitude?

Christ Milton, settle down
>>
>>85507025
Both were wrong for different reasons, Richard for laughing at a serious story, Berle for thinking his life was above laughter
>>
File: 1498526733063.jpg (37KB, 629x472px) Image search: [Google]
1498526733063.jpg
37KB, 629x472px
>>85507025
were did he intend to go with this story anyways?

why would he tell an abortion story on TV?

i think richard is in the right
>>
Berle was telling a story about cheating on his wife and having a baby out of wedlock. Pryor was probably high off his ass and wondering why he was brought on a talk show in the first place to hear Berle's sobs stories. Berle was in the wrong, and even the audience knew.
>>
File: 1489641241693.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489641241693.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>who was in the wrong?
>one of the objective definitive comedians
>or a comedians who's whole bit is MUH DICK
>>
>>85507025
Berle's a weird comic at the best of times, but sitting him next to Pryor emphasizes why - Berle had no sense of humor, he was a guy who recited gags written or stolen for him because he had settled on that gig having done various other shit in vaudeville, but although he had freakish success early in the medium when none of his peers would do TV, his air of sleazy menace and evident lack of self-perception, as well as his unchanging style of material, meant that most of his career was spent out of style, and defensive about it. Then you have, sitting next to him, not only a real stand-up, but one of the greats. Pryor is laughing in disbelief at Berle's crass, self-serving obliviousness.
>>
>>85507025
Kudos for doing a thread about this Pryorkino
>>
Milton Berle with Rupaul at MTV video awards. One of the weirdest moment in MTV history. The generation gap is so obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYy1h4J0eOY
>>
Please, can some anon dig up footage from the Mike Douglas show where Peter Marshall said "i call a spade a spade" and Sly stares at him for like 2 segments and tells him he's gonna "get him". Also Michu the midget was on that same day...pls anons
>>
File: 1495367061381.gif (3MB, 450x187px) Image search: [Google]
1495367061381.gif
3MB, 450x187px
>>85507025
Richard Pryor was the black GOAT of classic comedy.

Fuck that cracker on his right.
>>
>>85507025
This was an episode of the Mike Douglas show. Pryor was strained in his interactions with black musician Sly Stone as well as with jewish comedian Milton Berle. Pryor was disruptive during Stone's interview segment. Pryor accompanied Stone on drums during a musical performance but in his attempt to interject comedy put Stone off and caused Stone to abandon the rest of his performance.

Pryor put Berle off his performance of recounting a story during Berle's interview segment on the same show. Berle, Stone and Pryor each have a reputation of sometimes being "difficult" to work with. On this show it appeared that Pryor initiated the disruptions in the performance and interviews of both other guests. Berle and Stone both became visibly frustrated with Pryor and abandoned part of their performance.

Imho, Pryor was wrong.
>>
>>85507025
>Who was in the wrong?
They're dead.
>>
>>85511870
underrated
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.