[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come fargo extras never make it big?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Paula Humby.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Paula Humby.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
how come fargo extras never make it big?
>>
>>85504610
I want to eat home cooked meals with her and watch netflix on the couch under a blanket.
>>
File: vulnerable john.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vulnerable john.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
shit. wrong actress and media
>>
>>85504745
I want to match her on tinder and go on a slightly uncomfortable date with her.
>>
>>85504709
>>
>>85504709
t. Neverhadagirlfriend McCukenstien
>>
>>85504610

/tv/, what do I say to the cute check out girl when she's avoiding eye contact like that?
>>
I want to show her my spider collection and then cover her mouth when she screams so the neighbours dont think im murdering annyone then start strangling her when she starts to panic cause i dont her to make me go to prison then cry in the shower for 3 hours before getting a bus ticket across the country to live out my days as a bum.
>>
>>85506467
I had a girlfriend for over three years.

and she fucking hated me
>>
>>85504610
They film that shit in Canada. If you're not keen on low budget science fiction bullshit it's back to the farm.
>>
>>85508802
Nice try, she's American. Get your own culture
>>
>>85508616
If someone is avoiding eye contact while talking to you, it genuinely means they just want to do their job and don't feel like making a genuine human connection with you. Even if they're polite and ask you about your day and make stupid small talk.

Most likely it means they see you as an obstacle and not a human. If you're going to crack them out of that, I think the best way is a *funny* joke, one that fits the situation and NOT one a cashier has heard every 5 minutes. Sure as shit, not "no price tag, that means it's free har har har" or Them - "can I help you find anything? You - A million dollars, yuck yuk.

Cashiers hear those 2 fucking jokes about literally every 5 minutes and it gets pretty hard to even give a courtesy smile let alone a courtesy laugh.

That or genuinely interesting banter about something they're into.
>>
>>85509392
Are you high? She is literally milking a cow at this moment.
>>
>>85504745
This degenerate trashy whore looks disgusting desu.
>>
>>85509573
>I want to throatfuck you
>Oh anon I love you, lets go throatfuck
>>
>>
File: Paula Humby.jpg (557KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Paula Humby.jpg
557KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: paula red scarf.webm (3MB, 488x402px) Image search: [Google]
paula red scarf.webm
3MB, 488x402px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.