[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there no service that combines the catalogs of every streaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: streaming-services.jpg (589KB, 3063x1711px) Image search: [Google]
streaming-services.jpg
589KB, 3063x1711px
Why is there no service that combines the catalogs of every streaming service you use into one?

Seriously I hate that if I want to find show I have to search through Netflix, then Hulu, then Amazon, etc if I want my best chances of finding it. One single search bar or a way to browse every catalog at once would be a godsend. You could just type in your login credentials for each site, and it will automatically add that sites catalog.

Go ahead and steal this idea to profit off of, I just want this to be a reality already.
>>
Because Netflix started doing it and then, rather than being their bitch and going under their umbrella, every TV provider said "we're gonna do that too".

And the rest is history.

desu I'd rather not have a monopoly

>Netflix owns the rights to streaming all the content out there
>hikes up the subscription fee because they know your bitch ass ain't goin no where
>probably add commercials in with a higher tier sub to remove them(Hulu does this already)
>basically paying for cable now
>>
>>85503457
>>basically paying for cable now

i lol'd
>>
>>85503331
>>>/g/
>>>/biz/

great idea btw
>>
File: spookyman.jpg (40KB, 200x314px) Image search: [Google]
spookyman.jpg
40KB, 200x314px
>>85503331
>payfag problems
>>
>>85503331
There are some apps that try to go through catalogs of streaming services and tell you where you can find something. I've never tried them, but you should look one up and give it a shot.

Unfortunately I don't think you can get anything that will directly take you into the show after you search for it, but I don't think it would be impossible if you created a piece of hardware that has access to each of those services.
>>
>>85503581
well there ya go OP this site seems to work
>>
I use "just watch" to catch where a specific title is hosted
>>
>>85503331
There is, you illiterate. It's built into the amazon fire stick.
>>
File: 1377042715757.jpg (14KB, 382x300px) Image search: [Google]
1377042715757.jpg
14KB, 382x300px
>>85503457
What is piracy?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.