[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jimmy had a son who ran into money problems with mob which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: goodfellas-jpg.jpg (155KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas-jpg.jpg
155KB, 800x1200px
>Jimmy had a son who ran into money problems with mob which forced his father to scheme the big heist
>Pauly had an affair with Henry Hill's wife and Tommy tried to rape her at one point
>Henry Hill was a bisexual
>when Karen was about to get killed the street sign above her said 'one way' with the traffic light saying 'don't walk'
>Billy Bats was with the Gambino crime family and was about to take over Tommy's rackets again after leaving prison (to support his family)
>Stax wanted to create his own music label from the money he got from the heist, but was killed by Tommy because Tommy was pressured to find him or else
>the restaurant owner was pressured by Henry and Tommy on purpose so Pauly could take over his business

Anything else?
>>
>>85500882
but what about spider?
>>
>>85501117
Uh fuck! I forgot. Tommy's older brother was actually killed for being a rat, like the real life Tommy. There was second brother as well, but I don't know why he was killed even though supposedly it was by the same guy.

Tommy saying "he's a rat coming from a family of rats" is basically him feeling insecure trying to deflect from himself.

Or what do you mean?
>>
>>85501297
Not saying real life Tommy was a rat but that in real life his brother was killed because of being one.
>>
dude wtf are you talking about
>>
>>85501504
The implications of the movie and real life occurences associated with the story.
>>
>>85500882
explain your post
>>
>>85500882
>>Pauly had an affair with Henry Hill's wife and Tommy tried to rape her at one point
sauce?
>>
>>85501672
>At one point, Burke's protegé Thomas DeSimone allegedly attempted to rape Hill's wife, Karen, with whom Vario was having an affair.[citation needed] To punish DeSimone, Vario revealed to the Gambino crime family that DeSimone had secretly murdered William "Billy Bats" Devino, a Gambino family capo. This effectively made it permissible for the Gambinos to kill DeSimone in retaliation for his having killed Devino and Ronald "Foxy" Jerothe (a close friend of Gambino capo and future boss John Gotti).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Vario

It's what Henry Hill himself claimed I think. It's also kinda cool if you bring into context to that little scene where the women talked about how one of the husbands would kill a certain guy if his wife would tell him about him grabbing he and she couldn't talk about it. If Karen would've told Jimmy he would've killed Tommy.
>>
>>85501942
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3158196/Crime-boss-John-Gotti-personally-killed-real-life-Joe-Pesci-Goodfella-tried-rape-fellow-gangster-s-wife-new-book-reveals.html
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.