[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix Horror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Great 80's.jpg (2MB, 1400x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Great 80's.jpg
2MB, 1400x2160px
Why doesn't netflix have more classic horror films for streaming? You could literally name everything pre-1995 on both hands. 95% of their horror selection is is post-2010 and most of them are the shittiest horror movies you'll ever see. Just finished watching It Follows and the Unborn the other night and they were absolutely atrocious. Who the fuck wants to watch all this garbage? What's the deal with their lack of the good shit?
>>
>>85500500
>What's the deal with their lack of the good shit?
well it is netflix so you shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>85500786
Well Netflix does have a decent selection of other things such as TV shows and animation but when it comes to horror, it's as if they don't give a shit.
>>
Everything went to shit when they shifted to netflix original programs. Check out shout factory tv if you want good, older horror. It isn't a big selection, but they do have day off the dead, sleepaway camp, night of the demons, and a lot of Italian horror like witchery and ghosthouse.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 734x7402px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 734x7402px
248 horror movies. 90% shit
>>
>>85502068
it checks out
>>
>>85500500
As much as I love good horror movies, I utterly despise bad horror movies that are shatted out quick.
>>
>>85502068
Most of those are shit. Are you blind?
>>
filmstruck has a ton of art house horror
>>
>>85502068
>spawn
>young frankenstein
>scream
>omen
>american werewolf of london
>shining
>children of the corn
>Hellraiser films
>vampires coffin
>legend of hell house
>nightmare on elm street.

>240 horror movies
>these are the only classics they have.

It's inexcusable.
>>
>>85500500
>>85502378
Did they really get rid of Rosemary's Baby? What a shame.
>>
>80s and 90s
>classic
Underaged please go!
>>
File: Great 30's horror.jpg (2MB, 1478x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Great 30's horror.jpg
2MB, 1478x2160px
>>85502775
Bitch please. I watch everything from the 1920's-1990's

Also the 80's was 30 years ago. It's okay that you're feeling old. It happens to everyone.
>>
>>85503311
>no 1910s
Bad taste dude.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.