[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollywood on life support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: SHOT_002.jpg (98KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
SHOT_002.jpg
98KB, 720x384px
Why is Hollywood dying, /TV?/

https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theatlantic.com%2Fbusiness%2Farchive%2F2016%2F06%2Fhollywood-has-a-huge-millennial-problem%2F486209%2F
>>
>>85499664
>2016
fuck off asshat
>>
>>85499852
Listen bitch, if you're not gonna contribute, shut the hell up.
>>
>>85499664
The entire industry is overvalued and overpaid. They're not important, they produce by-the-numbers entertainment to pacify the mob from the worst of all possible things: boredom.

Hollywood is creatively bankrupt and should die.
>>
>diamonds
>golf
>Hollywood
>shitty cereal
>napkins
>cruises

what other useless industries can millennials kill?
>>
>>85501157

I eat cereal with Chipotle napkins all the time
>>
This is the most important thread on the board right now. This is the crux of the matter.
>>
>>85501157
beer, cars, Home Depot
>>
>>85499664
Budgets are ridiculously high, with some overpaid stars and lots of good underrated actors.
>>
>>85500703

This, they need to be humbled. Maybe then at least they'll let more movies get made that take risks and have a vision like in the 70s.
>>
>>85499664
Millenials and Gen Z don't go to the cinema anymore because ticket prices are fucking overpriced along with the fact that they can just watch it on a streaming movie site or Netflix on their plasma TV. Its pretty much like how online shopping is killing malls.

The only thing Hollywood is doing now is rebooting movies from the 80s and 90s to get nostalgiafags to go see them as Gen X is their main audience at this point
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.