[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best season of Family Guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FG.jpg (4KB, 83x122px) Image search: [Google]
FG.jpg
4KB, 83x122px
A lot of people have been hating on the newer seasons..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5D4GOoMtc
>>
Seasons 1-3 were ok.

Everything after that is a caricature of itself
>>
>>85496406
I don't know anon, I'm about to get lmao'd and watch a couples episodes on ITV2+1 though, which could make them at least watchable
>>
>>85496406

Ignoring the potential bait of this post, season 8 and below is fine.

After that jokes are funny in isolation but the plotlines are extremely uncreative or mean spirited.

Every joke involving Joe either involves making light of his disability, how nobody likes him, or how he wants to kill himself.
>>
>>85496457
I should mention they've recently changed the episodes they air to early pre cancellation ones, which is definitely worth letting you guys know since you're interested in this.
>>
>>85496457
what a waste of lmao
>>
>>85496480
>Every joke involving Joe either involves making light of his disability, how nobody likes him, or how he wants to kill himself.
yeah, shame since he's one of the only likeable characters on the show at this point, along with Stewie and Quagmire. Brian also gets half a point for being likeable when with Stewie
>>
>>85496522
Pretty comfy desu, for some reason I don't like watching stuff on my computer when I'm high, so I have to watch whatever's on tv. I have Virgin tv's cheapest package (literally less channels than Freeview!) so there's not much choice
>>
I appreciate how they roast the fuck out of special interest groups like trannies, muslims, etc. Not that I have a problem with trannies or muslims so much as I respect the balls it takes to do it in this day and age
>>
>>85496406
stewie is the only reason I like the newer stuff more
>>
First few seasons were good, just a silly show about 80s references
The moment it hit the Surfin' Bird joke is when it started going downhill, now it's just mean spirited and unfunny.
Family Guy doing modern jokes doesn't work
>>
>>85497032
Was just thinking this the other day. They openly make fun of everyone, pretty harshly sometimes
>>
The second or third episode of the 9th season is "and then there were fewer" Its the one of the last episodes on the volume 9 dvd and is where the show really ends, its the best episode of the show in my opinion as its a straight story with an actual well thought out ending.

Its just like the Simpsons and South Park they both start to go downhill around season 9
>>
>>85497915
Most shows are in pretty low quality by season 9, or diminished quality, anyway.
>>
The new seasons are better than a few seasons back when they were doing stuff like the super long chicken fights and Conway Twitty
>>
>>85497979
Yea but for those three they almost feel like different shows at that point
>>
Season 5 is pretty good. Some of the newer two season are pretty decent. Eveything in-between is sketchy.

Rewatching season 12 right now. Holy shit, this might be the worst season.
>>
File: XgIHX.jpg (50KB, 530x398px) Image search: [Google]
XgIHX.jpg
50KB, 530x398px
Seasons 1-3 were comfykino
>>
>>85498120
season 12 is definitely the worst one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.