[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Peaks--

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: duncooped.gif (982KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
duncooped.gif
982KB, 500x353px
Right I've just finished Season 2 of Twin Peaks and want to know what to watch next, FWWM? Missing Pieces? Series 3? I need more. Also do the deleted scenes of series 1&2 add anything more?
>>
>>85494198

Watch Fire Walk With Me, then read The Secret History of Twin Peaks (which was good) then start on S3. Easy.
>>
FWWM, some scenes from Missing Pieces and then Series 3. The important scenes from Missing Pieces are up on Youtube (just search 'Missing Pieces' and you are all set).
>>
>>85494278
>>85494327
Damn I love this whole show so far. I heard something about a fan edit of FWWM which is supposed to be way better, is that work watching over the original?
>>
>>85494464
season 3 is the one of the best seasons i have watched of any show so far
>>
Watch FWWM and move on to season 3
There's some good from missing pieces if you really want to watch it but it's non essential
>>
>>85494464
No, watch the original and then the Missing Pieces separately.
>>
>>85494278
>then read The Secret History of Twin Peaks (which was good)
Thank you Mr. Frost!
>>
>>85494464
Watch the original, the missing pieces are fun, but they are missing for a reason.
>>
Watch FWWM then missing pieces then the books then the new season.
>>
>>85494198
Watch it again all in one sitting. Then watch it again but starting from the last episode and backwards. The watch it again upside down. Then watch it again with a magnifying Glass. Then FWWM the missing pieces the season 3.
>>
File: leura.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
leura.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
Why did they cut this scene from FWWM?
>>
>>85494198
>watching old 1980s tv shows in current year
>>
>>85498546
Wtf this freaks me out Whats going on with her
>>
>>85498546
DUDE
SPOOKY
LMAO
>>
>>85498860
Not an argument.
>>
>>85498860
But Twin Peaks didn't exist in the 1980's.
>>
>>85499297
Spooky isn't it....
>>
>>85499027
You know. Had a few drinks, saw a few things...
>>
>>85494873
even though the Jefferies/Cole fbi desk scene is much better in the missing pieces than in the original cut
>>
Well first let me tell you about Judy
>>
>>85494198
I love coop so much
Sheriff truman was great too
The characters on this show in general were excellent
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.