[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better Call Saul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bcs.jpg (61KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
bcs.jpg
61KB, 900x602px
Cuck vs Jimmy. Who was right?

I mean, Chuck is an asshole but in the end he was right about Jimmy. At the same time, if he supported the brother maybe he would have been able to change for the better.
>>
With the most mild of support Jimmy can be very successful and on the straight and narrow
They did amazing work the one time they worked together and were doing a good thing
Chuck is an immeasurable asshole who went out of his way to sabotage his brother at great personal pain ending up inflicting massive amounts of pain out of spite and insecurity
>>
>>85492156
Reading your description reminds me of how masterfully subtle and well written this show is.
>>
>>85492051
Jimmy wouldn't probably change all that much. He enjoyed doing sleazy stuff. I think if church were nice, maybe jimmy wouldn't play deep with crime but it looks like he did like it
>>
>>85492156

What did Chuck ever do to Jimmy that wasn't in response to Jimmy fucking him over?
>>
it a prequel so clearly Chuck was right
>>
>>85493699
This was addressed in the very beginning, Chuck never accepted that Jimmy became a lawyer, the one thing that he could feel superior to his corner cutting stupid and slacker brother.

Jimmy was actually trying to impress him, studied late and managed to pass the bar because he looked him high, and in the end he realized Chuck never saw him as an equal so he decided to pay him back, there was no way around that.

And in the middle of the story it was revealed to the audience that Chuck resented Jimmy because their mom loved Jimmy more than him, her last words was her calling Jimmy despite Chuck being right next to her by her side while Jimmy was buying food for them.
>>
>>85492156
That's true, it's obvious that Jimmy loves his brother way more than his brother loves him. Chuck from a human standpoint is a shit person who ALWAYS went against his caring brother.

Problem is, he's right in the end. The number of times Jimmy went against the law is just too high to be counted. And Kim knows it too, that's why she always refused to work with him.

Still, a lot of times Jimmy tried his best to follow the right path and he seemed particulary convinced about ti when he got out of jail back in Cicero. So, could have Jimmy been a good and rightful lawyer if Chuck actually helped him instead of trying to destroy him?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.