[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YASSSSSSS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: Capture.png (349KB, 671x589px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
349KB, 671x589px
http://www.popmatters.com/feature/the-future-of-game-of-thrones-is-female/

>"Since its airing in 2011, Game of Thrones has ridden an amazing wave of popularity."

>"For some, this is a relatively problematic occurrence. A show which features narratives of incest, rape, and the attempted murder of small children—all in its first episode—asks a lot of its viewers. I wondered, “Well is this it? Is the show, and the novels crafted by George R. R. Martin which inspire it, so focused on the suffering of its female characters that it has nothing else to say?” It’s possible that as we enter the show’s penultimate season, and as we draw ever closer to its highly anticipated conclusion, that we are finally beginning to see through the bleakness of Game of Thrones towards a more female-centered future. Interestingly, by analyzing the story arcs of its female characters, as well as the violent nature of their survival in Westeros, we can see a narrative which has used the physical and mental abuse of women to empower the rise of a new matriarchy."

>"The Death of Westeros Patriarchy"

>"As reproduction is the central cause for the unrest in Westeros, one can read the initial plight which befalls the world as the first slight against the female body. Further, while Robert can be blamed for his philandering, his death before the actual fight for the Iron Throne transfers the weight of his transgressions to the female characters. Suddenly, Cersei must protect her name and the honor of her children. Sansa is quickly offered to Joffrey ( Jack Gleeson) as a means to extend the Lannister heirs. Catelyn Stark (Michelle Fairley) is thrust into the role of protector of her house."

>"This might seem as an egregious slight on what it means to be a woman in Westeros, but as we come to learn, this is merely a surface reading of what is at work in this world. The patriarchy has only created a “perceived order”, one which has been slowly crumbling beneath the weight of its male corruption."
>>
Missed another good quote

>"The vacuum and the subsequent scramble for power following the death of the king— The War of the Five Kings—leads to the end of many of the patriarchal houses and the rise of a female led revolution. The moment the women of Westeros begin to rise, the old gods are evoked, dragons fly again, proving that the sins of the male oligarchy are what has brought the long winter to the world. Its destruction is the necessary change Westeros has had to accept in order to survive. What has played out over the span of six seasons, and what we come to learn at the start of the seventh, is that the physical and emotional violence endured by these women are as a result of a society desperately clinging to the failing system of patriarchal dependence."
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 488x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 488x275px
>>85489851

as a feminist I am truly empowered when I see that it's a female monarch ordering the brutal retaliatory zombie rape of a nun

truly a better realm when the brutal oppressor of the people has a va-jay-jay
>>
>>85489851
I will laugh my ass off when all of these bitches start dying of failing hard.

They already got rid of 2, Yara and Sand Mom.
>>
File: fthef.jpg (132KB, 399x1108px) Image search: [Google]
fthef.jpg
132KB, 399x1108px
>>85489851
:3
>>
>>85489851
do little girls really care about this shit
>>
>>85489851

Its not surprising.

Things happen in fiction which would never happen in real life.
>>
>>85489851
>The further from original book material the show gets, the more 21st century feminism is injected

Can't say I didn't see this coming.
>>
>>85490056
Well, women are completely incapable of being evil, unlike "men".
>>
I dont think I even want WoW to come out now

What if fatass just decides to cash the fuck in and goes with D&D's shit
>>
It seems like this season they are diverging from the brutality of Westeros in order to appease the screaching harpies that whined about last season.
>>
Well I liked the part in season 1 when King Robert punched Cersei and told her to stfu.
>>
Cersei is the best feminist icon that the show presents, but because she's the evil queen, nobody wants to admit it.

>shitty, whoring husband from a forced marriage turned her into a bitter cunt
>she seeks revenge for even the mildest offenses even when it serves to ruin her
>her biggest moves blows up in her face and she's completely embarassed in front of nobles and commoners alike
>makes friends with a clever man who has resources
>leans on her brother to do her bidding
>fucking demolishes the capital city and its stability to rule with an iron fist because that's the only way she knows how to demonstrate and maintain power

The best part is Cers is still totally into her brother and isn't giving some kind of "fuck men" speech during every scene. She's got her eye on the prize, whatever it is at the time, and is going for it. The rest of the female leaders are either stumbling into positions of power out of luck and/or birthright (Dany, Yara/Asha), pulled some treasonouse, pussyass shit to become ruler (Ellaria), relied solely on men and didn't do much actual work of their besides being there (Sansa), or are cartoonishly overpowered (Arya). Queen of Thorns is the only other great female character and the only one who should be railing on about muh stronk wymyn.
>>
Is this show just a trojan horse for feminism?

All of the male kings are dying (many killed by women). All of these women have a harem of male advisors who are completely obedient.

In this latest episode one of the last male kings leaves and gives over his throne to a woman (with a submissive male lackey).
>>
Crazy how Jon went from the hero of Reddit to our only hope because he dares to stand up to Sansa
>>
I can't wait for poopmatters.com latest stinkpeice when /ourguy/ Euron kills the matriarchy
>>
File: 1457048955918.png (604KB, 1080x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1457048955918.png
604KB, 1080x1425px
>>85490607
If anything it often exposes feminists' complete disregard for the male gender.
>women get raped, humiliated or beaten sometimes
>men get murdered or torn apart almost every episode
>m-muh vaginas!
I'm not saying bad things don't happen to women in GoT, take Shireen for example, but when people (feminists) compare Sansa and Reek/Theon and conclude that Sansa has had a worse time and somehow deserves more sympathy I'm left more than a bit speechless.

That said it's just a show and they're just characters. In 5-10 years time none of this will matter to anyone really.
>>
>>85490490

what I liked about the books was the angle that Cersei is basically a stupid cunt with an overblown ego and the second she faces issues requiring actual political acumen she gets outplayed like a little girl by people she doesn't even consider close to being equals

This is good writing and the best thing about AFFC

D&D's shit is paper thin fanservice for retarded politically driven 20 somethings
>>
.>>85490685
He bends the knee to Dany later in the season. Does it in private first, which Dany accepts and keeps secret for the time being, and again at the Dragon Pit in KL in front of all the major players after they show off the wight.
Once again Dany wins without having to try because people want to fuck her..
>>
>But just as the Mother of Dragons’ queendom was beginning to look like a cockless feminist utopia, in swung Euron of House Douchebro, King of the Fuckbois, Protector of the Patriarchy. And of course he arrived on a long, phallic plank.

>Euron’s arrival interrupted what would have second penis-free sexual encounter—a “foreign invasion”—between the rightful queen of the Iron Islands and the mother of the Sand Snakes, bringing unwanted and brutish violence to the episode. These savage, gore-heavy scenes are the worst part of Game of Thrones, and this one was no exception.

>For a moment though, before Urine Joystick/Eurin Mysnatch slid into our DMs, we got a glimpse of that sensual, euphoric, pussy-powered society. Game of Thrones’ women and castrated men have shown that you don’t need a penis to lead. Maybe someday America will understand that, too.

http://archive.is/8YXSo
>>
File: 2a8.png (426KB, 631x351px) Image search: [Google]
2a8.png
426KB, 631x351px
>Future of the show is female
>Show has one more season left after this one and will have less episodes
Hope they enjoy it while they can!
>>
YASS QUEEN PRESIDENT TRUMP
>>
>>85490979
Next season Jon will become King
>>
>>85490168
no it's just programming society
>>
I'm so sick of toxic femininity ruining my immersion
>>
>>85490835
Euron already wacked too many named characters and is cartoonishly evil similar to Ramsey. He will be propped up like a strawman and chopped down just as quick. I do love him though.
>>
>>85491015
If you really think that, you're watching the wrong show
>>
>>85490981
I like Euron (because he's literally the last male king left in the fucking show) but he's subserviant to cersei so who fucking cares anymore?
>>
>>85490981
was there ever a time when people didn't voice their retarded opinions like this

jesus christ
>>
File: 14855965201.png (385KB, 768x625px) Image search: [Google]
14855965201.png
385KB, 768x625px
>it's a /tv/ discusses feminism episode
>>
File: 1490914373543.gif (751KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
1490914373543.gif
751KB, 498x278px
>>85491096
Just wait until your sarcasm turns into sincerity during the next 3 years. Buckle the fuck up.
>>
>>85490979
>Once again Dany wins without having to try
Why hasn't this bitch learned to fight? She has had full access to some of the great fighter of her time, but would rather stand around like a mine with stage fright than not depend on dragons or body guards. Hell, even the enoch and the imp haven't put as much work into her political as Shireen did for Davos.
>>
>>85491247
Lol why three years? I'm probably gonna live another 70
>>
>>85489851
I just wanna see every female in the show gruesomely executed or raped and put in cage where they belong just so I can slurp SJW and normie tears.
>>
File: 1494607089489.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1494607089489.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>85489851
Implying people will care about GoT, let alone this article, when it finally ends
>>
what will these people be saying once daenerys inevitably becomes the villain?
>>
>>85490981
holy shit this is prime pasta, hot from the pot
>>
>>85491365
>sjw and normie
I don't make the distinction at this point
>>
>>85489851
How is it surprising? That shit is a fantasy soap. 80% of its audience is female. If you're a male and watch this garbage you need to off yourself.
>>
>Cersei and Dany start wars and kill people all for their narcissistic dreams of sitting on a cold metal chair
>Jon is thinking of the long term well-being of Westeros and selflessly prepares to fight the real enemy
The show's not even feminist, they just throw in a "YAASSS QUEEN SLAY!" moment every episode for millienial white women to make tumblr posts about
>>
>>85490981
>http://archive.is/8YXSo
>it's real
>help

Can't stop giggling. The West deserves nothing but nuclear holocaust.
>>
File: 1500815438802.jpg (52KB, 510x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500815438802.jpg
52KB, 510x420px
>>85490981
>actually using "half-man" in referring a midget
where did it all go wrong
>>
>>85490168
No, this was a show watched by males aged 20-50ish until women decided it was theirs like they do with all great male inventions and hobbies.
>>
>>85491644
These are the conversations we will be having when the jihadists come storming in with dirty bombs and phosphorous
>>
>>85490607
>submissive male lackey
>CIA
>the guy who gave her to Ramsay to get raped
He just acts like a cuck. Well, he totally is a cuck, but he's a spiteful little cuck and not what I'd call submissive.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.