[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM THE SENATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: wallpaper-912868[1].jpg (158KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-912868[1].jpg
158KB, 1600x900px
I AM THE SENATE
>>
Consul Pompey? I'm SPQR
>>
IT'S TREASON THEN.
>>
>>85489843
Caesar did nothing wrong.
>>
File: CIA SPQR.png (924KB, 766x832px) Image search: [Google]
CIA SPQR.png
924KB, 766x832px
>>85489924
>>
>>85490195
The only thing Caesar did wrong was let his enemies live. He knew he would look like a tyrant if he killed off his enemies in the Senate outright.

He didn't do anything wrong. The citizens of Rome were out of work. Rome's recent successes around the Mediterranean brought in a ton of slaves who took all the work. The only ones rich enough to own slaves were Senators, and thus were getting all the work orders and commissions.

They wouldn't allow another large-scale war, so Caesar funded it himself. He marched into Gaul, got rich as fuck doing it, and came back a hero, promising to use his wealth to make a massive series of public works that would employ veterans and citizens.

There was nothing he did that wasn't for the people. Whether he was a tyrant or not isn't important-- the fact that he was respected by his friends and enemies shows that he was in the right.
>>
>>85489843

HE
REFUSES
TO
MEET
ME
>>
>>85489924
Uh, you don't get to bring Barbarians
>>
> Apostle Paul, I'm SPQR.
> He wasn't alone.
>Uh... you don't get to bring disciples.
>They are not my disciples.
>Don't worry, no charge for them.
>And why would I want them?
> They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the carpenter. The crucified man...
> CHRIST?
> Get him on board, I'll call it in.

(...)
>Tell me about Christ! Why does he wear the crown of thorns? A lot of loyalty, for a tax collector!
>Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would pierce a man's side before breaking his legs?
> At least you can talk. Who are you?
> It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
> No one cared who I was until I took up the cross.
> If I pull you off, would you die?
> It would be extremely sinful.
> You're a great man!
> For you.
>>
>>85489843
Name a better role he played
I will wait
>>
A Vandal magister with known Arian tendencies was holding a symposium in honour of Demophilus, a known schismatic.
"Before the toasts begin, you must get on your knees and worship God and accept that he was the most divine entity the ecumene has ever known, even greater than Christus whom he created!"

At this moment, a venerable Praepositus Limitis who had served on the frontiers for decades and understood the necessity of taming the Barbaricum and fully supported the creed promulgated by the great Constantinus rose from his couch and held up a crucifix.

"Who does this represent?"

The Rhenian cur smirked quite devilishly and smugly replied "the created child of an indivisible God"

"You miss the point. Jesus Christ our Dominus is of the same substance as God and thus equal to Him."

The heretic was visibly shaken, and dropped his wine krater and copy of Eusebius' Onomastikon. He stormed out of the banquet hall crying those laetus crocodile tears. The same tears Donatists and Priscillians cry for the "poor" (who today are so holy that saints vie to kiss their feet) as they flee Roman territory to the outrage-committing Bacaudae in Armorica. There is no doubt that at this point the "learned" Vandal wished he had studied the work of the Holy Apostles and become more than a ludicrous teacher of rhetoric. He wished so much that he had a spatha to disembowel himself with due to the shame but he had sold all the city's arms for Gaiseric's ransom pay!

The partygoers politely clapped and all ceased their apostasy that day and accepted Jesus as the true Son of God. An divine light suddenly shone into the room and blazed upon the bust of Augustine and the statue wept miraculously. The Nicene Creed was recited, and Jesus Monogenes himself descended and banished the barbarians to the hellish wastes beyond the limes.

The magister lost his tongue and was castrated the following day. He was exiled to Troesmis, far from from God's Light.

Praise Jesus Consubstantialis.
>>
File: 1433633064269.png (131KB, 502x392px) Image search: [Google]
1433633064269.png
131KB, 502x392px
>>85490344
>>
File: 1408524430492.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1408524430492.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>85489843
>>
Cleopatra was the unloyal side hoe of Rome and deserved everything.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0[1].jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0[1].jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>85490670
BRAVO
>>
>>85491424
>>85491386
I love /his/ memes
>>
>>85491345
10/10
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.