[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sir?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: screenshot.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Sir?
>>
>>85488974
How much did this actor get paid for this line?
>>
Was he part of the plan?
>>
>>85488974
Not now maimen I'm busy
>>
>>85488988
A £25 marks and sparks voucher.
>>
I, the CIA, do not pay you to talk
>>
uuuuuummmmmm do you just assume their gender?! it's 2017, please use the proper pronoun of Xir thank you very much
>>
>>85488974
CIA, I'm USMC
>>
>>85488988
Pat on the back and a $25 Best Buy giftcard
>>
>>85489178
Damn he could buy two days worth of food
>>
>>85488974
I thought the other plane is above, why he look down?
>>
>>85489460
Not if he's American
>>
>>85488974
Why is the flag mirrored?
>>
>>85488988
He got to stay on the flight plan.
>>
>>85488974

Come to think of it, SIR? could be a double agent. Think about it for a minute. He looks out the window on a downward angle and seemingly becomes alarmed at the approaching Noshur Vivors despite it flying above the Wreckage Brother. This doesn't make any sense though. Instead, SIR? knew that the Noshur Vivors was coming because he was the double agent all along. When he said "Sir?" he wasn't trying to get CIA's attention, he was talking to Bane. I'll break it down line by line for easier understanding:
>Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
CIA thinks he's in charge of the situation.
>Sir?
SIR? puts 1 and 1 together and realizes the Noshur Vivors must be nearby and about to strike. He looks to Bane for confirmation.
>What's the next step in your master plan?
CIA asks Bane the next step in his plan.
>Crashing this plane…
Bane isn't even talking to CIA at this point. Instead he is addressing SIR? and his other Hired Guns. He's telling them that it's time to crash this aircraft.
>…with no survivors!
Bane adds on that there can't be any survivors. This surprises SIR? because he thought he would be extracted from the plane as well, but since he's such a quick thinker he realizes that Bane is going to sacrifice him just like what happened to Juan O'vous a few minutes later. SIR? panics when he realizes this and draws his pistol, but is too indecisive to make a difference. He is too afraid to shoot CIA in the back while he and Bane are brawling, and he's also too afraid to return fire on the Ropetta Men to try and save himself.
In the end, SIR? had lots of situational awareness, but not enough backbone to do anything with it. He was played like a damn fiddle by the Big Guy, and there was nothing he could do about it. All according to the master plan.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.