[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La La Land

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: lalaland.jpg (127KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lalaland.jpg
127KB, 810x1200px
This should have won Acadamy awards for best picture
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.jpg (60KB, 625x404px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.jpg
60KB, 625x404px
>>85486492
B-b-but black people

Also post all-time Oscar snubs
>>
>>85486492
Uhm, no sweetie. We don't need another flagrant display of Whiteness stealing the spotlight from movies starring women of color like Hidden Figures that portray true events that white America wishes it could brush under the rug.
>>
File: inception_keyart.jpg (65KB, 270x405px) Image search: [Google]
inception_keyart.jpg
65KB, 270x405px
>>85486532
Without a doubt
>>
>>85486492
Usually I'm not into her, but Emma Stone was so fuckable here.
>>
File: we.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
WE
>>
>>85486560
This, desu. All white people and jews should be killed. Fuck they make me so mad.
>>
>>85487150
WUZ
>>
Moonlight was good though. LaLa still won plenty of awards and it deserved them.
>>
>>85486492
No. It's a faggot movie that only fags can enjoy. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>85487232
KANGZ
>>
>>85487232
HOMERSEXUALS
>>
Moonlight was better
>>
Gosling was so shit in it though, he was like the least passionate most boring musician I've ever seen. And Emma Stone's lisp was pretty distracting in her finale but at least her performance was okay. I don't know, both the leads probably should have been recast and it would have been okay.
>>
>>85488056
Fuck you
>>
>>85486492
It did win, but the Jews changed it last minute.
>>
>>85486492
(Best) Emma Stone was robbed of best picture
>>
>>85486492
Musicals are for fags
>>
>>85487297

Yeah but was it better than La La Land? La La Land is a more memorable movie and will be one of those movies that people will recall in 10 years while Moonlight will be forgotten.

Moonlight was well done but is it really a movie that leaves you with a lasting impact?
>>
>>85489489

Honestly, it's quite evident that it was a PR stunt for people to talk about the Oscars. It worked cause we're still talking about it.
>>
>>85489607
Damn Jews
>>
Moonlight was both black and gay. La La Land whitesplained jazz music. lmaooo
>>
>>85489568
>one of those movies that people will recall in 10 years while Moonlight will be forgotten

Like Chicago and The Artist

When a musical has no memorable songs and it's blatantly derivative of older classics, it's bound to get forgotten
>>
If you like shit like this you're either a girl or a faggot
>>
>>85489815
I think City of Stars is very memorable, and so is the main theme melody
>>
File: IMG_2170.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2170.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>85489566
>La La Land
>musical
>>
>>85489874
Totally not being gay bro you're safe
>>
>>85490264
xD
>>
I'd disqualify it based on the poster alone

>that faggot Gosling
>dancing
>shit-ass title
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.