[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>85485889

They sent a green CO to handle a situation that would've shaken the most veteran leader?

Always struck me as jarring, if the men were supposed to be elite troops that they'd send them with such a noob.
>>
>>85487074
They didn't know/care how dangerous xenomorphs are. They said it's "just another bughunt" or someshit like that, they were probably expecting having to shoot up some brainless local fauna.
>>
>>85485889
He was inept.
>>85487074
The company wanted it that way, somebody who knew his shit would have exterminated everything on the surface. But they wanted to know what was going on and ideally a bunch of aliens too. That's also why the sulaco was undermanned.
>>
>>85485889
He wasn't experienced enough to react appropriately to the situation. His character was a stand-in for all the poorly trained Lieutenants who got themselves (and many others) killed in Vietnam.
>>
File: 1493717296737.jpg (114KB, 850x599px) Image search: [Google]
1493717296737.jpg
114KB, 850x599px
it was a political war, not meant to be won
>>
>>85485889

He told them to fall back
>>
>>85487780
>GODAMMIT WHO'S FIRING?!
>*sped up elephant trumpet noise*
>>
>>85487904
Thank you for completely fucking ruining what was in my mind an iconic alien noise. That's all I'll ever hear now.
>>
>>85485889

Too fucking many E-3's.
>>
>>85487074
But where they even elite troops? They were unprepared and unprofessional. Or was that just an 80s thing.
>>
File: Stupid cocky bitch.jpg (64KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid cocky bitch.jpg
64KB, 1280x688px
>>85487230
>They didn't know/care how dangerous xenomorphs are
Remember at the start where Ripley is briefing them on the Xenos and the stupid Spic pipes up with a """"joke""" like

>Look mang, I just need ta know oooone ding: where dey are

And everyone cheers her manliness and decides to skip the briefing. They then don't even know they they have acid for blood or that they lay eggs in your chest and burst out, it was fucking retarded. Michael Biehn's character should have asked Ripley to finish the brief at the end if he's such a brilliant veteran as they try and imply later.
>>
>>85487957
i'm sorry anon haha
>>
>>85485889
Simulations does not a soldier make.
>>
He said he wanted them to lay down suppressive fire with the incinerators and fall back by squads to the APC.
>>
>>85488047
>stupid Spic
She's a jew.
>>
File: 1495249439032.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1495249439032.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>85488047
>Spic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.