[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix the DCEU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

How would you fix the DCEU?
>>
Hard mode: No Flashpoint
>>
Start over.
>>
>>85485672
>Start over.
spbp
>>
By fix, do you mean "make it good" or "make it succesful"? Because there are two vastly different answers for these questions.
>>
>>85485711
What is you take away from the DCEU? Now imagine having control to add and or subtract from the going forward.
>>
>>85485639
By letting Snyder complete his kino trilogy
>>
>>85485639
From this point? Have the opening of justice league include thanagarians and lanterns in the ancient battle for the motherboxes. Show the wizard Shazam in there too maybe. Make central city more bright and upbeat than the other cities we've seen. Metropolis was as dull as Gotham. Show Billy Batson watching the JL battle on TV. When Superman comes back have him don a slightly brighter costume; have flash get a new costume by the end and have cyborg leave the JL to mourn his fathers passing. At the end show a hand finding a green lantern ring.
>>
>>85485672
>>85485706
T. oscarlets
>>
>>85485657
Flashpoint isn't going to be DCEU's Days of Future Past. kill this meme already.
>>
>>85485639
It doesn't need fixing and Wonder Woman success does not mean Zack Snyder's vision of the franchise is a failure. DCEU is a franchise that encourages director's vision. Despite what you think of the movies, would you say Wonder Woman is similar to Suicide Squad?
>>
>>85485639
Fix what? It's perfect
>>
>>85485639
I would have made the single character films first instead of jumping into stuff like BvS and JL straight away with multiple heroes.
>>
don't even start it
>>
>>85485839
Well then, fire Goyer, fire Ayer and fire Whedon, keep Snyder and Terrio, reach out so some slightly experimental directors and grant them as much creative freedom as possible, stick with the serious tone and the theme of subversion and critical examinations of its characters and their place in popular culture that BvS established.

Basically, make it the anti-MCU. Serious, mature, experimental and not afraid to be different.
>>
>>85486605
I fucking wish. Man of Steel is in my top three capeshit origin movie because of how different and dark is was. But you know levity and humor appeals to critics more than anything.

Those critics would rather have Iron Man do quips for an hour and a half, defeat the big bad, and spew some half-baked lesson.
>>
>>85485639
Let Snyder have full final say of every film, as well as running time, and let him script in allusions to the other films, in order to create a cohesive universe. This is something that was lacking in SS/WW for the most part, and something that Marvel didn't even think about before AoU. At the moment, watching MoS and BvS, you have a cohesive universe that feels connected to each other. SS kinda has the same thing going on, but it's not enough, and WW hasn't quite felt like it belongs among the other films so far
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.