[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is the worst member of RLM, and why is it Jack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

File: jack_rlm.jpg (45KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
jack_rlm.jpg
45KB, 500x750px
who is the worst member of RLM, and why is it Jack?
>>
Beardfat. He's never funny. He's just there to summarize movies and to agree with Jay about their "obscure and underrated" "films".
>>
>>85482536
>who is the worst member of RLM
Whichever one you are.
>>
>>85482536

Imma say it, it's Rich Evans.
>>
>>85482753
This post gave me a tums festival
>>
>>85482536
Wrong, he's hilarious when drunk.

>>85482603
This is true. He has decent taste but tries WAY too hard. He could be funny if he just chilled out on camera.

>>85482753
Imagine being this retarded. Rich is an edgelord but he hides it pretty well.
>>
worst is Jim
>>
>>85482536
Looks like Devin Townsend
>>
>>85482603

Beardfat is fine. He just plays things straight. He's being himself.

Jack however is an autistic sperg who's never had a genuine reaction to anything
>>
Rich

He's actually a cunt if you watch the pre rec streams, he only seems loveable with editing. He also doesn't know anything about movies and his only worth is as a punching bag for Mike.

Jack occasionally makes good jokes, which is more than what can be said of Rich
>>
>>85482536
Rich, simply because of his stupid and obnoxious laugh
>>
>>85483074
>Jack occasionally makes good jokes
For example?
>>
I actually thought aidsmoby had legit aids and was calmed by the thought of him eventually leaving forever but apperently it's just a nickname and I really have trouble dealing with the idea of him staying until the end
>>
>>85483130
You watch RLM for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>85483074

Truth. Rich is insufferable. At least Mike bullies him on and off camera.
>>
>>85483984

Within the next 10 or so years both Mike and Rich will have died from obesity related illnesses. Mike possibly will have died from alcoholism.

The last ones left will be Jay and Jack.
>>
>>85482536
Kek, I never noticed that
>>
>>85482536
wizard by far
>>
>>85484760
Mike seems like the type of guy who'll decide to go out shooting when he gets the cirrhosis diagnosis.
>>
>>85484760
You're always calling Mike an alcoholic as if people didn't drink as much every given day after work. It doesn't make you an alcoholic to have a few brews after dinner, it makes you an american.

Pussies.
>>
where is aidsmoby, i haven't seen him in ages
>>
Beardfat is fine when he's not trying too hard to be funny, he was good on that last Re:View

Jack just always sucks
>>
>>85482536

The Canadians are the worst. I like Jack. He reminds me of my dad.
>>
File: 1500032131009.jpg (61KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500032131009.jpg
61KB, 720x540px
>>85484664
>>85483130
>>85483074
>>85482753
>>85484664
Kill yourselves, Rich has never once wronged anyone. He's the most relatable and lovable. Face it, you hate him cause deep down you know he's the self insert
>>
>>85482536

I've never seen a single video from red letter media. but during a bout of depression I watched every episode of nostalgia critic in one weekend.

should I binge rlm my next depressed weekend? can I start up from the beginning without issue or should I avoid come things?

what am I in for?
>>
rich is a treasure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dru082i3kQY
>>
>>85485093
Start with the Plinkett Reviews since they're the reason anybody watches them in the first place
>>
The fat guy with a beard comes off as superficial as fuck.

But who cares really?
>>
>>85485093

Don't watch them in order. They weren't necessarily bad in the beginning but they were nowhere as good as they are now. Try this one first. It's BOTW kino and a pretty good introduction to RLM in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0wdZHNwV7s
>>
This is Rich Evans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzepuvmc9U

Contempt for his paying audience, check. Carelessly beating up on his significant other as he spergs out on a game, check.
>>
Get some real friends
>>
>>85482536
Jack improved. Not my favourite, but I don't hate him anymore. He brings an optimism to the table that nobody else has. On that note, while I fucking adore Rich Evans, he just really tune down the exaggerated reactions.
>>
>>85484989
>Edgy atheist
>Tries too hard to make jokes that nearly always fail
>Takes screen time away from far better people, mainly Mike

Get fucked
>>
>>85482536
Get some real friends, loser
>>
>>85486116
OMG WHAT A MONSTER
>>
>>85486116

>the way he apologized immediately

He's so precious
>>
>>85482983
this
>>
>>85486421
This
>>
>>85486116
he should be executed for that
>>
>>85485093
Oh they are amazing for depression since they themselves are depressing people except maybe Mike. MAYBE
>>
>>85487574
Mike looks the most miserable of them all? Is this a low effort bait?
>>
>>85482536
Jessie

She was awful, thank god they fired her
>>
>>85488020

How was she awful?
>>
>>85488203
cuz she didnt sit on my dick
>>
>>85486421
>Better
>Mike
Only Jay is better.
>>
>>85482536
nothing wrong with jack-kun
>>
>>85482536

jack

because he is effeminate
>>
>Mike makes a spicy joke
>Jack: noooooo, that's terribllllleeee
>>
Jack makes sense when you consider he's an actual dad so he's stuck in dad-joke mode most of the time. When he drinks a bit he loosens up and can be pretty damn funny
>>
OH

MY

FU

KING

GOD
>>
>>85482536
Josh. All he does is say "Nooo" or "Jesus Christ" anytime someone makes a joke.
>>
>>85482968
OP here
you are literally the only person to mention the joke
im genuinely gonna assume this is b/c nobody else here realizes who it is and just assumes all baldies are the same
congrats
>>
Jack has to be there because he actually pays attention to movies and their plots.

Which makes him better than Mike who can't even fucking remember actor or character names on Half in the Bag 80% of the time.
>>
>>85490011
They even joke about Jack having the superpower of making sense out of everything he watches.
>>
rich will be the first one to die
>>
>>85491600

Well duh. He has diabetes.
>>
>>85482536
All of them are annoying bastards.
Mike is stupid as fuck and has no insights or taste. He's like a bitter alcoholic
Jay backtracks on any opinion he thought he had if Mike says something contrary. He's always cringey when he starts talking it's like a gay arsehole eating itself.
Fatty boy is an arrogant idiot with a shrill piercing laugh.

It's embarrassing how much /tv/ advertises for this gang of shitheads.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFJdgAmAP_c

Could these two carry the show by themselves? No, but I still kind of like them.
>>
>>85492756
do we know why the rest of the gang didn't attend?
>>
I actually have grown fond of aidsmoby.
>>
>>85482536
>not balding fat fuck guy
Beardfat is the most annoying fuck, Jack actually does a good job in setting up jokes for the rest.
>>
>>85482536
Beardfat by far. Aidsmoby might be kind of a dork but he's actually married and has kids and a career outside of RLM. Beardfat is literally the worst type of person- overweight, balding, short, resentful of masculinity, tries way too hard
>>
Beardfat is undeniably the absolute fucking worst.
>>
>>85494467
Because the video is a fucking joke, idiot.
>>
Mike=Jay>Rich>Jack>everyone else thats ever been on RLM>HIV+ semen>BeardFat
>>
File: 1495080365292.jpg (28KB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
1495080365292.jpg
28KB, 350x349px
>>85484831
>do a drug every day because "I need it to relax man"
>not addicted
>>
>>85482753
>>85484989
>>85486421
Mike doesn't do his own dirty work.

JewJewio walked into his bathroom and found Rich Evans waiting for him with a gun. He told him to get on his knees and then stuck the pistol in his mouth. Asked if he believes in God, then let him know that no God would save him. Asked him to start begging, masturbated while he pleaded for his life. Put the barrel in his mouth and blew his top off. As he walked out he said to the room mate, "He killed himself. If I start hearing otherwise, you might kill yourself too."

Drove off in a 2003 gray Toyota Camry blaring "Boys in the Bright White Sports Car."

Rich Evans is a stone cold motherfucker.
>>
>>85495758
It's not worth trying to argue with these kind of degenerate fags
>>
>>85495398
>Aidsmoby might be kind of a dork but he's actually married and has kids and a career outside of RLM.
Who gives a shit?
>Stalin is kind of a mass murderer but he's actually married and has kids and a career outside of the Party. Hitler on the other hand...
>>
>>85496120
>unironically comparing an average guy whose sense of humor you don't enjoy to a dictator
Holy shit, the autism.
>>
>>85495398

>career outside of RLM

Oh you mean this career?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
>>
Devi is bae, use moby or something next time you make this thread.
>>
>>85489611
>>85482968

Transcendence is the best metal album of the decade
>>
File: unnamed (1).gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>85496822
>>
>>85482949
Wrong. Jim is the most subtlety funny person on RLM.
>>
>>85482536

Jack grew into it really well. He was way worse early on.

It's that neckbeard guy that's just plain not funny. Even the two canadian guys they've brought on are getting better at delivery and fitting in.
>>
Tbqh I enjoy all of them.
>>
>>85482983
>Beardfat is fine. He just plays things straight. He's being himself.
This is why he's the worst. Never be yourself.
>>
Josh. He's had exactly one good moment and that's when he shut Mike down when he tried to talk over his pick for some Best of the Worst
>>
>>85488203
she never had anything unique to say, and just ended up agreeing with whatever anyone said because she didnt pay attention during the movies
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.