[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nancy The Degenerate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>redemption episode
>not once did anyone tell dale the truth
>over a decade of cheating
>dale has always remained loyal
>series ended with dale never finding out
even had an episode with nancy being afraid of dale cheating, which of course ends with him NOT cheating and her being shown as some sort of angel for caring about her man.

why was this woman given a free pass? she was a total whore that should be locked up for her the shit she's done, but the show always treated her like a good person(minus the one episode when peggy found out)
>>
whats wrong with cheating?
>>
>>85482925
Nothing
>>
This show did a great job making me hate every single character in this show
>>
>>85482177
Dale seems like the kind of guy who would handle bad news in a mature and even manner.
>>
>>85482177
this stuff happens often in real life, granted it's not as obvious as the show makes it (which is for greater comedic effect)
>>
>>85482177
>Show treated her like a good person

No? The show treated her like a human being, with faults and hypocrisies. The fact Dale never found out isn't some big "fuck you" to Dale, it's about how sometimes you just never get caught cheating.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.