[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil psychiatrists in films?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 5446300.jpg (36KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
5446300.jpg
36KB, 320x308px
I'm looking for some films where there's some sort of psychiatrist that either manipulates his patients for his own profit or torments them just for the fun of it. It would help me greatly if they were thrillers or horror flicks, and even more if they were good movies.
>>
>>85480685
Cabinet of Dr. Caligari.
>>
Nightbreed

you're welcome
>>
>>85480685
There was one in Side Effects 2013
>>
>>85480685
Nurse Ratchet
>>
You could watch a biography of me (I'm a psychiatrist who does it for the lulz)
>>
>>85480685
your post:hannibal the show
>>
That arc in Dexter was cool.
>>
Dressed to kill
>>
>>85480795
>>85480803
>>85480872
>>85481467

Thank you for your suggestions (how did I miss Caligari). In particular I'm looking for scenes when the doctor is talking to the patient and you can see him breaking the other man just by the power of words and suggestions. Where could I find some of those?
>>
>>85481592 see >>85480998

That's literally the show
>>
>>85480685

Saw cure for wellness in the theater and really liked it. The ending is kinda over the top but you can turn the movie off at a certain point and still enjoy it (you will know when)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.