[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost In The Shell: The Mandela Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Batou.png (704KB, 1010x665px) Image search: [Google]
Batou.png
704KB, 1010x665px
I bought Ghost in the Shell and was re-watching some of the Batou scenes (because he was the best thing about this movie) and I couldn't help notice that a scene is missing...

For those who have seen the movie: correct me if I am wrong but during the scene when all the members are getting hunted down:
Aramaki is about to be attacked at a parking lot as he tells all members to defend themself as it cuts to a clip of Batou sitting on a rooftop drinking a beer while his dog is beside him. It then cuts to Togusa at a restaurant who defends himself from a couple guys.

THEN it cuts back to Batou who turns around in his chair as he surprises a couple guys who are creeping up on him by shooting them as he casually continues drinking his beer or something along the lines of that.

NOW that entire clip of Batou shooting those 2 guys is gone... instead after Togusa kills the guys at the restaurant, it cuts to Batou driving in his car.

WHAT THE HELL!?? Why is there a massive jump cut now with Batou on the rooftop now suddenly in his car.. This is not how I remember seeing it in the cinema.

Someone tell me if they remember Batou shooting those guys on the roof
>>
>>85478934
I watched it in cinema and it was never shown that Batou killed assassin's
>>
This >>85479878
>>
>>85478934
>Someone tell me if they remember Batou shooting those guys on the roof

I remember it, watched it few weeks ago.
>>
>>85478934
I don't remember Batou shooting the guys, I remember thinking that that was kind of strange but it worked fine enough. Where are you from? Maybe it's a region thing.
>>
File: 1500555060085 wat.gif (582KB, 384x202px) Image search: [Google]
1500555060085 wat.gif
582KB, 384x202px
>>85478934
just watched a streamed version of the movie now to double check, and it doesnt show Batou killing the two guys.
I cant remember if there is a scene like you think maybe you mixing a memory of the bar scene in the beginning.
>>
I downloaded the blue-ray rip and that scene was in it.
>>
>>85482531
Actually I just rechecked and it shows him drinking with the dog and the guys sneaking up but doesn't show him fighting them.
>>
>>85479878
>>85480202
>>85478934
>>85482622
Yeah your mind can easily imagine and fill in the blanks that you saw it but I felt the movie made it clear the guys were completely fucked the minute Batou was aware they were trying to sneak up on him so not depicting it was a stylistic choice.

Also did you know that in Reservoir Dogs you never actually see an ear being cut off?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.