[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystery Film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (37KB, 699x588px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37KB, 699x588px
I remember in the early 90s when I was about 6, seeing a glimpse of a film on TV (so I assume the film was 80s)

All I remember is it was a cave/tunnel with a suspension bridge across it, and two people standing on it, and a giant fireball or lava flow coming through the cave towards them.

Any idea what it was? Some kind of 70s/80s adventure film I suppose? Pic is how I remember it.
>>
>>85478298
reminds of Sunshine but that's a 2000s movie
>>
>>85478349
Yeah definitely not Sunshine. It's almost impossible to Google it too. I must have seen it on the TV screen in about 89 or 90
>>
File: black_hole_02.jpg (145KB, 1600x681px) Image search: [Google]
black_hole_02.jpg
145KB, 1600x681px
HOLY SHIT

I found it by Googling action adventure film tunnel fireball bridge, which led to http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OutrunTheFireball

Which mentions it. Black Hole, 1979
>>
>>85478442
This is the level technology humans have reached
It is quite amazing really
gj with the drawing btw OP
>>
I also have a scene I remember from an unknown movie but not much hope finding it from this much info
I came by it in eMule many years ago

European movie
It was an incest scene between a brother and a sister about 16 - 17 yo, they were under the rain and got wet, the brother was mentally challenged. When she started to dry him with a towel and got close to his genitals and him seeing her in wet undies, god the sexual tension was unbearable

Another scene from the same movie the brother sits on her bed in her room, accidentally finds her bra, and the girl playfully shows him her tits, some parent bursts into the room at that moment probably the father

The last scene is the father jerking of to the (probably step) daughter on some vcr tape

any ideas?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.