[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi7lXUv4lgA
>>
>>85477858
>watching honest trailers

You need to kill yourself as soon as possible.
>>
>>85477968
seconded
>>
>>85477858
Whoa! What a shitty review.

The movie is better than the fucking anime.
>>
The world is a worse place now that this movie exists.
>>
>>85477858
Wow, he is actually right about everything.
Really shitty movie.
>>
>>85478543
I've never seen it.
>>
>>85477858
>Honest trailers
What are you doing with your life son
>>
>people will legitimately defend this movie due to liberal whining about white-washing because "they don't like it, so we must!"
This movie is trash.
>>
>>85480110
Nah, they will defend this, because those brainlets actually liked it and its simplistic plot.
They just do not understand original story and think it is too hard.
>>
File: Batou.png (704KB, 1010x665px) Image search: [Google]
Batou.png
704KB, 1010x665px
>>85478543
>The movie is better than the fucking anime.
If you are referring to the 1995 movie then I agree. The 1995 movie is pretty dull. People call it a masterpiece but it really isn't. The second movie and tv show is far better.

What I liked about this movie is that they combined a lot from the anime and smashed it into a 2 hour piece: NOT making it focused on action but focused on Major.

Only thing I would change is to have Batou, Togusa etc have more screen time. An extra 20 minutes of a subplot with Batou and Togusa checking something out would have been cool.
>>
>>85480968
This
>>
>>85480968
This. And almost every critic point is not only false, it is even a lie 90% of the time. I read the IGN review after I saw the movie and everything they said was false and didn't happened in the movie. They gave it a negative review just for the sake for being against "white washing" and because they didn't found any really negative stuff the original didn't does too, the invented stuff that never happened (like "Dumbed down Action movie", right, 5 minutes of action scenes combined, right, really dumbed down action, right).
>>
>>85480968
>The second movie and tv show is far better.
Finally a man of taste, I've still never gotten around to watching the second film though.
>>
Holy **** that was *********ing incredible!!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.