[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stranger Things Sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: over-rated.png (222KB, 662x348px) Image search: [Google]
over-rated.png
222KB, 662x348px
Just finished season 1
>starts off well, interesting setting, interesting characters
>enter Hawkins Lab (a tribute to MK Ultra)
> Eleven, a kid with superpowers kills lab operatives, no questions asked
> enter the Upside down, no fucking explanation as to what the fuck it is
> 'Upside down' is apparently another dimension, where the monster (with a face like a fucking carnivorous plant) lives
>flashbacks of eleven undergoing experiments apparently aimed to make us feel bad for her
>no explanation as to how it's fucking possible that the CIA let these kids and fucking hopper & joyce live with the knowledge of the upside down

Why is this shit show popular again?
>>
So, your main complaint is that the CIA didn't kill them all in the end? But there may be an explanation for it, there was that bit where Hopper got in the car with the CIA. I like the show and I can think of better criticisms honestly.
>>
>>85474223
Are you retarded? My complaint with this show is that it makes no goddamn sense. It doesn't make sense to expect a bunch of kids and a small town cop with a low income mom will come so close to unveiling such a big conspiracy,
>also what the fuck is the upside down? it just looks like a disgusting garbage can
>is the monster supposed to be scary? it looks like a fucking carnivorous plant
>explain eleven's powers ffs
> In the first episode they kill the diner guy, but they hesitate to kill the people that actually know the full extent of their operations?

just weak af
You have to shut down your brain to enjoy this shit
>>
>>85474092
CIA let them live because clearly they have some sort of bond with Eleven and know she will be crucial to dealing with the Upside Down portal, which we know can't be closed

I agree the show sucks and is made for stay at home moms in their late 20s but it doesn't suck for the reasons you say it sucks
>>
there are plenty of problems with this show but all lf yours are autistic.

>explain this
>explain that
>explain
>explain

kill yourself.
>>
>>85474619
>there are plenty of problems with this show but all lf yours are autistic.
>doesn't even refute any of the problems I mentioned
>is probably the autistic one

Only stupid as fuck people can enjoy this show.
>>
Is season 2 gonna be another mindless beast and another le evil government man? Why can't they do something more fun and sinister?
>>
>>85474772
>at the very least, use mind control to make the characters forget about everything that happened
WHY AREN'T THEY SMART
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.